Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Hers Cali girl is the ass champ of ef.

How come I wasn't around to see the thread

I'm telling ya..it wasn't me lol

There's another caligirl...before my time. :)

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Cali is a beautiful woman inside and out bro. There is so much more to that woman than her outward appearance. If you take the time to get to know her you will know what im talking about. But she does have a great ass too. Lolool

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks OWL..you are a sweetie!

WHy the fuck have I not gotten this mythical pix of teh booty. ??????

That would be the key word....I'm sure I can come up with something though ;)

Thats part of my pick up line for the ladies. Segues real nice after they ask me what nationality I am. Then I say yea baby Im hung like a tootsie roll so set your expectations low. :artist:

Then get em back to the spot and woohoo works everytime

LOL...so great to see you back more Chopz...I missed your hilarious postings!

Top Bottom