Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Im not surprised. Since no one in C&C has actually seen the inside of a gym anyways. That equipment is too fancy for me.

All I do is slap on some ankle weights on to my wrists and have a fap-a-thon. My forearms are yoked bro.

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

I also load up my dip belt for when I squat on da cawk

My hammies and calves are beautiful

im not surprised. Since no one in c&c has actually seen the inside of a gym anyways. That equipment is too fancy for me.

All i do is slap on some ankle weights on to my wrists and have a fap-a-thon. My forearms are yoked bro.
lolololol

Damn we need more people to hit in here. K to those I could hit guys!

Look at you finally in the 100 mill club nice job sonny ;)

Top Bottom