Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needle size for glute?

Again, it depends on your body fat. I have a small butt, and the 1.5 inch goes in too deep sometimes. I have hit nerves before, belive me that is not fun. I use the 1 inch now. As long as I go in straight it works fine. Last week I tried to rush an injection, went in at about 45 degrees angle, and pushed the juice anyway. Bad move, always use proper technique and take your time. I ended up with a painfull lump about the size of a golf ball. It's now a week later and the pain is gone and the lump is about half the size. The worst part is, I am afraid I wasted most of the juice for that injection. I don't think I hit the muscle. Oh well, live and learn. This weeks injection was normal. The best advice is use proper techniques, take your time, and you will find what works best for you. One more thing I should add here, NEVER REUSE A NEEDLE!

RADAR said:
Save that for delts & tris, 1 1/2 is preferred for glutes
RADAR

how do you know when to shoot delts or tris vs glutes? is it the particular AAS being used? radar, what would you use for sus?

Top Bottom