Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help - Test/Eq + ? advice

oklahoma86

25 years old
190lbs (should be ~200-210 by the start of this cycle)
6'
13%

I am currently on a 500mg/wk Test cycle. Everything is goin great, (despite an injury that was somewhat of a hiccup) and I am already planning a spring run, I want to do 16 weeks on test and eq, with a possible tbol start or anavar finish... I need some suggestions!! Here is the basic outline so far:

1-16 Equipoise 300mg x2/wk (600mg/wk)
2-17 Test C 300mg x2/wk (600mg/wk)
HCGenerate (5capsED)
Need2Slin (2 caps ED)

This is the basic cycle - I know I do not want to go below 400mg of either, or above 600mg or either one... what is the best ratio/dosing of Test/Eq in yalls opinion?

Also, I want to possibly add Var or Tbol to this cycle - how would you dose it, how long would you run it, and which would you pick?!

As far as PCT... I havent gotten that completely lined out yet, so I would welcome suggestions, but that isnt really the main point of the thread. Id kind of like to decide what substances/doses Im gonna be puttin in me before I try to figure out the best combo to combat possible sides! For the test cycle Im on now (my first ever) I just ran HCGenerate since week 2, and Forma. Its doin great, Ive got no sides, but I havent started the PCT for this as the cycle is not over (needto got me squared away with it though, so Im cool on advice for my current cycle)!! Thanks!

You have an excellent cycle layed out(wouldnt change dosages), but might I suggest you up the need2slin to 3 caps daily at least..

Thanks! What do you think about the 3rd compound? Tbol, Var, or dont add one? and if you would, how would you dose it?

I would like to hit the following:

test ent 350/wk
eq 600/wk
hcg mon 500iu's
clomid after esters clear

I used to just do 250 of test and 400 of eq and get great results. Its been a few years since I hit the gas so I am a little intrigued as to what would happen with a little more of both. Especially considering I have low test levels. I leaned out from 270 to 220 this year too. I think I would really respond.
Good luck with your run. Keep us posted on your results!

Thanks! What do you think about the 3rd compound? Tbol, Var, or dont add one? and if you would, how would you dose it?

Keep dose of all compounds same IMO, low test is no test in my eyes..

You can use var, at least 50mg a week for at least 4 weeks..

If I grab a bottle of 100 5mgs can I use that up safely eatin 50/wk? or should I up the dose and keep the length at 4-5 weeks, or just leave some leftover? I dont like leaving leftovers, on my plate or in a vial! =)

I would like to hit the following:

test ent 350/wk
eq 600/wk
hcg mon 500iu's
clomid after esters clear

I used to just do 250 of test and 400 of eq and get great results. Its been a few years since I hit the gas so I am a little intrigued as to what would happen with a little more of both. Especially considering I have low test levels. I leaned out from 270 to 220 this year too. I think I would really respond.
Good luck with your run. Keep us posted on your results!

I want to get max gains with minimal sides (haha big surprise right!). Im not worried about the 600/600 test/eq dosing, but I have heard that runnin 400 test and 600 Eq, or even 300/500 works great. Is this that you outlined above a cycle your about to start? If so you'll be kickin off before me - Im not starting until after the first of the year, so keep me up on it, if you get good gains and lose a bunch of fat on that I might consider dropping the dosing. Keep me posted bro... let me know how ya do

What are you trying to do on your next cycle? Lean bulk? Your test does will depend on this. EQ is such a mild compound that you can really use any test dose over 250 a week and have good, but different, results. I would run the tbol for 4 weeks at the beginning and the var for 6 weeks at the end, 50 or 75 mg of each.

SUPER LEAN bulk. Its really a cut, but Im gonna be doin a bunch of cardio between cycles (the one Im on now, test only @ 500mg/wk and the one were discussing) to try and get to about 11-12% BF @ 200-205lbs by the time I go on the Eq/Test/Tbol/Var. I definitly want to put on a few lbs, or at least not lose any, while on. Honestly it will depend on where Im at in a few months, which I cant really predict. If Im where I plan to be I'd like to drop about 2-3% body fat, and add maybe 7-10 lbs of solid muscle. If I end up close to this I'll be happy! If this test only cycle keeps going well I should be about 200-205, @ 13-14% BF by December. My goal is sub 10%, but if I get around 10 Id be happy. And obviously I would be happy with larger solid gains as well, but past 12 lbs is really more than I want if I do this current run right.

I know that the Bulk/Cut dual purpose cycle is not particularly reccomended, but Im not trying to lose a lot of fat, or put on a lot of muscle (weight wise Im pretty close to where I want to be, I dont need to go over 210lbs and I should be at 195-205 by the time I start, but I do want to accomplish both while hardening up, and since Ive got some time to work on the BF% between now and then I think it is reasonable to expect to accomplish both. I definitly like your plan for the tbol and var, that sounds perfect!

Top Bottom