Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA FB Question

BIG&STRONG

i was wondering if any one out their knows when the first time the NCAA can drug test football players0. I herd they could come and test the first day of school. However someone told me that they can drug test at the start of training camp, as soon as all the players report.

When you report for camp, you will sign a form for the school and for the NCAA. They both basically say that you must abide by their rules, yadda yadda, and that they can drug test you at any time. Until you sign that form, you cannot be tested. Chances are that they won't test for the first week or so, but you will probably get tested before the first game.

The random tests aren't so random as you will see. You'll figure it out when it happens.

Just take shit that won't be easily detected. Such as Prop., Oxandralone, Winny, etc...

The big question is when can you take it in the offseason?

They can test whatever they want.

Even on the first day of school, I even see some school testing their players before they report to camp.

I hope i get tested the first day of camp so I have a valid excuse not to go through the damn thing. I'll definately never pass---Deca. We've only ever been tested after the season though. Good luck guys.

They can test you the first day of camp, and then they can test you whenever they want to as long as you are in school. But thats why i a glad we dont get tested but once cause we are in a private league.

we got tested the 1st day of camp. we won't get tested again until the playoffs. our coaches told us that they can test us randomly but never do.

Incoming freshmen and transfers were always tested the day they first report to camp. Everyone was then randomly selected throughout the season and also during the winter and spring ball.

Top Bottom