Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NASCAR Drivers aren't athletes?!?!!

So are pro chess players atheletes?

They can't have bathroom breaks.
They sit down for hours on end.

you def need endurance to drive for long periods of time,especially fighting the car to do what you want

I challange anyone who says they arent athlete to run the indy 500 one day and another 400mile race later the same day like tony stewart did last year or the year before and see how you fair,btw he was top 5 in both

Truck drivers must be TOP atheletes then.

TheOak01 said:
you def need endurance to drive for long periods of time,especially fighting the car to do what you want

I challange anyone who says they arent athlete to run the indy 500 one day and another 400mile race later the same day like tony stewart did last year or the year before and see how you fair,btw he was top 5 in both

different story when your going 200mph,as for truck drivers its taxing driving so far,I know alot of my family drove but the difference 60mph and 200mph is huge

How about when the power steering goes out?

I just posted that article cos I have seen this discussed before. I don't care if it's truly a sport or whatever. I just love to watch and follow it.

TheOak01 said:
different story when your going 200mph,as for truck drivers its taxing driving so far,I know alot of my family drove but the difference 60mph and 200mph is huge

Trucking driving isn't a different story just a different type of "athlete". They would be the cross-country runners and the nascar would be the sprinters if we were talking about real athletes. Which we're not. Just because something is hard does not mean it makes you an athlete.

I cant put them in the same catergory because not anyone can get in a nascar and run 500mile at 200mph ,truck driving can be done by anyone,its tiring and boring,but I dont see much physical tolls unless you count the shit food ya eat on the road

TheOak01 said:
I cant put them in the same catergory because not anyone can get in a nascar and run 500mile at 200mph ,truck driving can be done by anyone,its tiring and boring,but I dont see much physical tolls unless you count the shit food ya eat on the road
Long hours and long miles with little sleep.

NASCAR drivers
se15pt7.jpg

Truck Drivers
800mausrecord.JPG

Chess Players
WSW_Trophy.jpg

crew9 said:
Trucking driving isn't a different story just a different type of "athlete". They would be the cross-country runners and the nascar would be the sprinters.

Top Bottom