Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NASCAR Drivers aren't athletes?!?!!

crew9 said:
Long hours and long miles with little sleep.

true,I just think the higher speeds would make it far more taxing,not that driving isnt hard,Ive sat in the cab of a truck from toronto to Austin and I was beat,but I have watched the in car nascar stuff and they are always shifting fighting the wheel which pulls pretty hard

just looks overall more tiring

TheOak01 said:
true,I just think the higher speeds would make it far more taxing,not that driving isnt hard,Ive sat in the cab of a truck from toronto to Austin and I was beat,but I have watched the in car nascar stuff and they are always shifting fighting the wheel which pulls pretty hard

just looks overall more tiring

The faster speeds would definitely be more taxing. I am also not saying that what they do is not hard, because quite simply it is very hard. My point is they are simply not athletes. Intelligence and training are all you need to be a driver. You can train all you want but the average person will not be an elite athlete

Its very hard for people to realize how hard and taxing it is until they have been to a race or driven a car going 180 mph. I’ve driven a car 180 mph for maybe a minute or two and it was very taxing never mind scary as hell. I don’t think I could drive that fast with other cars around me for hours at a time never mind be good at it.

do you think there is any hope of a successful woman driver in nascar? i'd be up for the job, i'd get venus razor to be my sponsor and i'd rock a bright red paint scheme..... :roadster:

tripleblonde said:
do you think there is any hope of a successful woman driver in nascar? i'd be up for the job, i'd get venus razor to be my sponsor and i'd rock a bright red paint scheme..... :roadster:

We all know women can't drive! :)

deteras1 said:
We all know women can't drive! :)

drive.jpg

Top Bottom