Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My "TRT or no TRT" Log

the.gladiator1987

MVP
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
Hey everyone. I created this log to keep a journal of everything and get feedback/advice.

Stats:
Age - 34
Height - 5"9"
Weight - 174lbs
Kids - 3 (Have already gotten a vasectomy)
Years training - On and off for 17 years. Mostly off in the last 5 years
Cycle history - Probably about 5 or 6 cycles, from age 18-26. Also a few prohormone only cycles before they were banned, 2007-2010
Workout Routine - Usual split of Chest/Back/Shoulders/Legs. Most weeks I end up just doing chest and back (life is busy lol)
Cardio - Recently started running 1 mile a few times a week. Not much cardio
Diet - Don't eat that much. I try to eat as good as I can, but I would say I eat too much fat, average amount of carbs, and lower amount of protein.
Supplements: Recently started taking fish oil, vitamin A, D, E, calcium, glucosamine/chondroitin, saw palmetto, hawthorn berries
Sleep - I work graveyards so once or twice a week my body is up for 24 hours day, but all the other days/nights I sleep, I get 8+ hours of good quality sleep.

I have been on and off TRT for about 8 years. Mostly off because I could never get myself to consistently inject. I always would go months without taking a shot. Eventually I would make myself take a shot and get consistent with them, but same thing would happen.

My current test level is 321 (Blood work is posted). My goal is to try and see if I can make gains naturally without having to continue TRT since my levels are low but not extremely low. I have been told HCGenerate could boost my test levels and I think I am gonna try that out.

Bloodwork is posted. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Bloodwork June 2024 Comprehensive Panel.pdf
    174.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Bloodwork June 2024 Testosterone.pdf
    150 KB · Views: 15
Pics, one is not flexing, others are flexed

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpeg
    IMG_0715.jpeg
    915.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0716.jpeg
    IMG_0716.jpeg
    855 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0717.jpeg
    IMG_0717.jpeg
    332.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    933.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0714.jpeg
    IMG_0714.jpeg
    896.2 KB · Views: 12
glad to see you stayed lean

lots of dudes end up putting on fat as they get older and its harder to lose it.

your bloods look really good man.

i think if you can avoid trt its best for as long as possible. too many are too eager to hop on when their own body provides test for free

Hey everyone. I created this log to keep a journal of everything and get feedback/advice.

Stats:
Age - 34
Height - 5"9"
Weight - 174lbs
Kids - 3 (Have already gotten a vasectomy)
Years training - On and off for 17 years. Mostly off in the last 5 years
Cycle history - Probably about 5 or 6 cycles, from age 18-26. Also a few prohormone only cycles before they were banned, 2007-2010
Workout Routine - Usual split of Chest/Back/Shoulders/Legs. Most weeks I end up just doing chest and back (life is busy lol)
Cardio - Recently started running 1 mile a few times a week. Not much cardio
Diet - Don't eat that much. I try to eat as good as I can, but I would say I eat too much fat, average amount of carbs, and lower amount of protein.
Supplements: Recently started taking fish oil, vitamin A, D, E, calcium, glucosamine/chondroitin, saw palmetto, hawthorn berries
Sleep - I work graveyards so once or twice a week my body is up for 24 hours day, but all the other days/nights I sleep, I get 8+ hours of good quality sleep.

I have been on and off TRT for about 8 years. Mostly off because I could never get myself to consistently inject. I always would go months without taking a shot. Eventually I would make myself take a shot and get consistent with them, but same thing would happen.

My current test level is 321 (Blood work is posted). My goal is to try and see if I can make gains naturally without having to continue TRT since my levels are low but not extremely low. I have been told HCGenerate could boost my test levels and I think I am gonna try that out.

Bloodwork is posted. Thanks for looking!
@the.gladiator1987 welcome back again to the EF family bro :)

happy to see you back in the mix. A few things about sharing with us.

Diet training
Diet, please share actual foods meals and when you eat them
training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights as you go so we can understand you level now
cardio the same
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
you just started taking them? please post pics of what you got

pictures
please repost your bloods as pictures, no one can see PDfs here just super mods lol
also please post pics of your meals as you go
also please post pics of training as you go :)
and pics of your TRT gear you know we all love gear pics haha
and pics of your supps as i mentioned above

lastly, I would start HCGenerate now 5 caps ed split 3 caps am and 2 caps pretraining, that would help you boost natty T

keep sharing and stay in the EF family we miss you bro :)

great job man, I like your humble attitude
seems like you have a plan and you want to execute it

this log is going to be a great way to get you consistent
you've got good muscle memory on your frame I can tell

Top Bottom