Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Tren and Prop cycle (Low Dose)

Let me tell you what the problem is in Australia. Theres alot of fake and underdosed stuff in Aus. People dont see results coz of this and they think by upping their dose it will help sometimes it does coz the gear is underdosed. Should see the fake suss we have going around its probably test prop in 1ml ampules. Brings me back to the point if your Gear is legit and correctly dosed you can get amazing gains with low dose.

ive done 1000mgs of prop for first cycle, i was a noob and i thought the more the better. Got very strong but alot of water weight and high blood pressure. I now do low dose cycles and gains are just as good, post cycle recovery is much better and sides are minimal if any

Let me tell you what the problem is in Australia. Theres alot of fake and underdosed stuff in Aus. People dont see results coz of this and they think by upping their dose it will help sometimes it does coz the gear is underdosed. Should see the fake suss we have going around its probably test prop in 1ml ampules. Brings me back to the point if your Gear is legit and correctly dosed you can get amazing gains with low dose.

6 weeks into tren cycle. Had abit of of a dilemma. Old lady found my Tren ace and she chucked it out so i had to use Tren Enanthate. Started doing 300mgs Enanthate 150-200mgs of prop. Its been 6 weeks but you can say there was a one week gap due to ester kicking in. But BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the results have been amazing. Im 100kg still however veins coming out of everywhere and looking very lean. Im gonna run it for another 2 weeks ill keep you guys posted.

What i found was that with acetate i felt very moody, down at times and just overall funny however cardio was still good. With enanthate i feel good all the time however cardio at times can be really bad.

Didnt have a problem with insomina for both esters because i use beta blockers when i can feel and hear my heart beat. Works great.

Peace out

I just started TRT (160mg/week) about 7 weeks ago and have gained 30 lbs on the button since starting, not all muscle of course. Also strength is still increasing each week.
Goes to show it doesn't always take much, especially when first starting out.

Top Bottom