Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon, NPP, Primobolan, Equipoise, Masteron, Superdrol Winter Bulk Log

Update on cycle is as follows:
750mg Sustanon
400mg Primo-E
400mg NPP
210mg Tren-A
6iu HGH
7iu rapid insulin
Current bodyweight is 103.8kg at Day 61. I introduced the tren at Day 58. Will update some new training routines tomorrow as I've changed it up now as I've used the same routine for 6 months.I've introduced more dumbell and Incline Bench to work on strengthening stabiliser muscles.
1719446715025.png

Well what a rough 3 weeks that has been. Both me and my wife got influenza type A but hers turned in to bacterial pneumonia which was a worry as she is 30 weeks pregnant too. So I've been busy running a household as well as changing jobs and having a couple of weeks intensive training to operate a machine. I've managed to continue training just haven't been as active on the forums and social media.
On the 07/07/24 I started the second half of my cycle which meant dropping the NPP and Primo-E for EQ Cyp and Mast-E. So currently on :
800mg - Sustanon300
300mg - EQ Cyp 200
400mg - Mast-E 200
300mg - Tren-A 100
6iu HGH
I dropped 3 kg of fluid dropping the NPP and went from 104kg down to 101kg. The sickness has contributed to this as well. Will post some pics tomorrow and get this log going again properly. ✌️

Update on cycle is as follows:
750mg Sustanon
400mg Primo-E
400mg NPP
210mg Tren-A
6iu HGH
7iu rapid insulin
Current bodyweight is 103.8kg at Day 61. I introduced the tren at Day 58. Will update some new training routines tomorrow as I've changed it up now as I've used the same routine for 6 months.I've introduced more dumbell and Incline Bench to work on strengthening stabiliser muscles.
View attachment 145161
@B3rnie amazing wide back considering your sickness bro

Well what a rough 3 weeks that has been. Both me and my wife got influenza type A but hers turned in to bacterial pneumonia which was a worry as she is 30 weeks pregnant too. So I've been busy running a household as well as changing jobs and having a couple of weeks intensive training to operate a machine. I've managed to continue training just haven't been as active on the forums and social media.
On the 07/07/24 I started the second half of my cycle which meant dropping the NPP and Primo-E for EQ Cyp and Mast-E. So currently on :
800mg - Sustanon300
300mg - EQ Cyp 200
400mg - Mast-E 200
300mg - Tren-A 100
6iu HGH
I dropped 3 kg of fluid dropping the NPP and went from 104kg down to 101kg. The sickness has contributed to this as well. Will post some pics tomorrow and get this log going again properly. ✌️
you're back and thats crucial, means you're a beast dude
PUSH IT

Top Bottom