Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Tbol Dbol Log

website says - Gynecomastia may occur on a Dianabol cycle but only at dosages over 80-100mg. At 25 mgs out think that would be an issue ?
Brother slow down and save yourself a costly mistake at the body fat you are at and running d bol u absolutely without a doubt need AI from day one, don't chance it gyno is no joke

DAY 3 - 40 MG TBOL 50 MG TESTGEL

LEGS

BARBELL SQUAT WARM UP - 145 185 , 225
275 X 5
315 X 9
275 X 7

HIP THRUST LEG PRESS ? IVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE UNTIL THIS GYM I WILL POST A PIC I LOVE THIS MACHINE REALLY FUN !
180 LBS X 15
270 X 15
360 X 15
450 X 12
540X 8

LEG CURLS
90 X 15
110 X 12
120 X 7.5
130 X 5

SITTING CALVE RAISE

90 X 12
135 X 10
180 X 6

I HAD ALOT OF ENERGY IN THE GYM TODAY FELT GREAT REALLY ALOT OF FUN CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS PROGRESSES

This is the hip leg press
IMG_0605.jpeg

I’m not running the dbol I decided just to use the turinabol for now
Will save u a hassle I still recommend getting AI medication because you never know when or if u might need it.

what AI do you recommend ? Does domestic supply have pretty fast delivery ?
Yeah if u choose the domestic shipping it's lighting fast I believe I got my beligas hgh and bpc157 in 2 days from Domestic Supply, Greg is the fucking man and takes care of his customers, typically domestic shipping is 2-7 days, 7 days being the longest.

I like Aromasin personally it's a very well rounded AI, plus you never know what cycles you might run in the future so better to have it and not need it vs needing it and not having it.

Yeah if u choose the domestic shipping it's lighting fast I believe I got my beligas hgh and bpc157 in 2 days from Domestic Supply, Greg is the fucking man and takes care of his customers, typically domestic shipping is 2-7 days, 7 days being the longest.

I like Aromasin personally it's a very well rounded AI, plus you never know what cycles you might run in the future so better to have it and not need it vs needing it and not having it.
thanks man Im on the website right now creating an account to purchase thats what I am getting aromasin and prob some tamoxifen for pct when i need it

Top Bottom