Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first cycle must see!

bob302

Im 23 yo 5foot 7 inches 160 pounds training experience 3 years

Week1-testosterone enhantate 400mg d-bol 25mg
Week2-testosterone enhantate 400mg d-bol 25mg
Week3-testosterone enhantate 400mg d-bol 25mg / deca 300mg
Week4-testosterone enhantate 400mg d-bol 25mg / deca 300mg
Week5-testosterone enhantate 400mg / deca 300mg
Week6-testosterone enhantate 400mg / deca 300mg
Week7- testosterone enhantate 400mg / deca 300mg
Week18-testosterone enhantate 400mg /deca 300mg
Week9-testosterone enhantate 400mg
Week10-testosterone enhantate 400mg
PCT clomid + aromasin

feel free to tell me what you think about this cycle ! thx

That's a bit much for a first cycle. I'd stick with just the test and deca. Play with dbol after you've got a couple of cycles under your belt and know how you respond to high doses of testosterone.

Make sure you're going to be using something to control the estrogen increase from the testosterone. I'd also add HCG 250iu 2 or 3 times a weeks 2-10.

Provide more details on your PCT. Remember to take PCT just as serious (if not more serious) than your cycle.

I agree, but guys aren't patient these days.. they want results overnite.

deca is one of those that can really shut you down for a long time. it may not be the best idea for a first cycle for that reason because guys dont know what to do for PCT.

to the OP, unless you really really really want MASS, i would seriously go with primo over deca anyday.

you don't weigh enough to juice first off. at 5 7 you should be atleast 170 pounds.

put on more muscle first before doing this cycle because I guarantee you aren't eating enough and with a deca cycle you must consume a lot of carbs for it to work. otherwise you are wasting your time and money.

after which you need to run deca from week 1-10 and run some kind of AI with it. also you need to run either hcg or hcgenerate from weeks 3-13. upping the hcg into the PCT.

you need to eat eat eat eat eat on this cycle. at 160 pounds i doubt you are eating enough. you better be ready to buy food and lots of it. deca needs carbs to work!!

if done correctly you will see explosive results in mass and strength on this cycle. but a lot of guys fail with deca because they dont eat enough.

i have 2 cycles worth of experience with this stack so I know what I'm talking about.

That's a bit much for a first cycle. I'd stick with just the test and deca. Play with dbol after you've got a couple of cycles under your belt and know how you respond to high doses of testosterone.

Make sure you're going to be using something to control the estrogen increase from the testosterone. I'd also add HCG 250iu 2 or 3 times a weeks 2-10.

Provide more details on your PCT. Remember to take PCT just as serious (if not more serious) than your cycle.

Dont want to burst your bubble but that's too much too soon.... listen to the people above they are steering you the right way. tell us about your eating habits/workout as well. Juice is not magic if they other items are not in order.

I agree, but guys aren't patient these days.. they want results overnite.

deca is one of those that can really shut you down for a long time. it may not be the best idea for a first cycle for that reason because guys dont know what to do for PCT.

to the OP, unless you really really really want MASS, i would seriously go with primo over deca anyday.

Yeah, I think we were all like that when we first started. Just the idea of all of these compounds at your fingertips that can bring you so much faster to your 'ideal' body image.

Once you start using, it isn't likely you'll stop. There is something to be said about the psychological addiction to steroids. The gear isn't physically addictive, but the mental state and quick results are. Once you cross the line, going to the gym while "off" for some reason makes you feel like you're at a disadvantage. So the cycle continues.

Good example: YouTube - Gettin Fucked Up Kenny Style :)

If I was going to cycle again, I'd stick to low dose testosterone, and other primarily anabolic compounds like primo, eq, or anavar. No need to go nuts.

OP,

What do you want from the cycle?

If your going to run deca and eat eat eat like Steve said your gonna blow up with fat and water and its not a good look!

At 5.7 your pretty short and at 160lbs if your ripped you wont be looking that small. You dont have to be a beast before you start running cycles, again depends what look your after?

Personally Id recommend you run just test enth 250mg on Mon and 250mg On thurs, that will test the waters and give you huge results. Dont run it without an AI!! Get some HCG and run it like Tical suggested

Outline your PCT a bit more. You gotta throw in some natty supps in with the clomid and aromasin

Eat 6 meals a day. 50 grams Protein, 40 grams Carbs and 10 grams of Fats, keep it clean and train smart!

Clomid and aromasin is a good pct. Everything looks good really, I would just drop the deca. 5'7 160 with a low bf is a good sized guy so I don't see why you would need to add more weight first.

First off i agree u should wait but since u probably won't here's what I think:

Forget stacking for a first run. Stick to test alone or primo alone if u can afford that.

Come on guys! Deca on a first run? Let's help this guy get results while avoiding too much of a shutdown here. It's a firsttimer fercrhistssakes! He'll blow up on a little test.

Last edited:
I agree with ramble here

No need for deca on your first cycle. You'll grow just fine on the test and dbol. Save the deca for your next run.

Pin hcg at 250iu twice a week for weeks 2-10. Add hcgenerate during your pct. It will help greatly with your libido and over all recovery.

Top Bottom