Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first cutting cycle, advice appreciated

thanks wootooom. i have already purchased the deca so i will just see how it effects me, its not going to be disasterous because by the end of week 10 the deca would have just about cleared so any water from it would hopefully be gone so i should see how lean i really have gotten, next time i will get prop, tren and eq tho.

i have researched for a few years i just wanted reassurance i wasnt heading for a train wreck!

hi everybody i am looking at doing my 1st cutting cycle, i did a bulk with test only at 700mg for 12 weeks this summer so wanting to lean out and show off my hard earned muscle.

i have researched and have come up with this

deca 400mg/w 1-8 weeks
test 250mg/w (only to prevent deca dick) 1-9 weeks
winstrol 50mg/d (25 morning 25 night) 1-10 weeks
nolva 20mg/d

then pct starting week 11 after the deca and test have cleared

i will run nolva to eliminate any possible effects from the test/deca as estrogen plays havoc with any attempt to lose fat.

the winny is to help harden me and combat and progesterone effects of the deca ie water retention/gyno

wil run liv52 for the winstrol as i'm aware 10 weeks is a long time for a harsh oral but i do not drink so its not gonna kill me.

i weigh 220lbs 6ft3 13% bodyfat

diet 7 small meals

2600kcals a day

300g protein
300g carbs
10g fat (i supplment with flaxseed oil ontop of this tho as i'm aware healthy fats r important)

weights and cardio 5 times per week.

basically thats it, any feedback would be appreciated thanks

Tommy

im pretty sure winstrol wont do anything for progesterone sides. you would need dostinex or bromocriptine for that. but i wouldnt use deca for a cutting cycle, even though it all comes don to diet. and at 8 weeks, you wont notice much results from it since its best ran for over 12 weeks. also, any reason why your cycle is so short while you are using long esters. if you want to keep it short, you would be better off with test prop/npp/winstrol. but i would persoanlly take out deca and use masteron or tren.

Top Bottom