Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first cutting cycle, advice appreciated

tom-atherton

hi everybody i am looking at doing my 1st cutting cycle, i did a bulk with test only at 700mg for 12 weeks this summer so wanting to lean out and show off my hard earned muscle.

i have researched and have come up with this

deca 400mg/w 1-8 weeks
test 250mg/w (only to prevent deca dick) 1-9 weeks
winstrol 50mg/d (25 morning 25 night) 1-10 weeks
nolva 20mg/d

then pct starting week 11 after the deca and test have cleared

i will run nolva to eliminate any possible effects from the test/deca as estrogen plays havoc with any attempt to lose fat.

the winny is to help harden me and combat and progesterone effects of the deca ie water retention/gyno

wil run liv52 for the winstrol as i'm aware 10 weeks is a long time for a harsh oral but i do not drink so its not gonna kill me.

i weigh 220lbs 6ft3 13% bodyfat

diet 7 small meals

2600kcals a day

300g protein
300g carbs
10g fat (i supplment with flaxseed oil ontop of this tho as i'm aware healthy fats r important)

weights and cardio 5 times per week.

basically thats it, any feedback would be appreciated thanks

Tommy

Hi mate.

Firstly, what test you thinking of running and why use deca during a cutter? EQ would be a better choice I feel.

test e, i know prop wud be a better cutter but at 250 a week just 1 injection is all i want to do, i dnt really want anything from the test apart from my cock to still work.

don't u feel that at only 400mg and with winstrol/nolva there wud be very little water from the deca.

i feel that diet and cardio are what dictates a cut rather than slight differences in steroid profiles.

i think people maybe feel deca is a watery bulker because its always recommended they take test with it at a higher dose.

True to a certain extent. It depends on the person. Only you can know how your body reacts as I have known a few people on deca and test cyp who have ripped up while putting lean muscle. I am on 400mg Deca and 500mg of Test and I am bulking but nicely. I will be throwing in some tren and winny to solidfy the gains towards the end of the cycle then will taper tha last two weeks with test prop. (BTW: Rule of Thumb - Run more test than deca to avoid deca dick!)

I do suggest, never run Nolva with Deca as it exagerates the prolactin buildup and you can get prog gyno which is worse then estrogen gyno in my view. Adex would be better with some dostinex on hand to avoid the prolactin induced gyno.

i've got letro and dostinex just incase. i think i'll take a chance on the nolva, its not been proven it upregulates progesterone receptors and the winstrol is anti progesterone apparently so i'll adjust the cycle if need be. as for the deca dick i'll just have to bump up the test to 500 if i start getting problems, the dostinex will help with that too if i need to take it. u sound like u got a good cycle, most people wont benefit from stupidly high doses as having a high affinity for androgen receptors is something thats also genetic. only freaks can actually beneifit from a gram of test per day! i know sum pros and yes they take that much lol

Wow that's a mess man honestly IMO. I'm not an expert like most guys here, but first off we don't even know what test you ran first which u said was just 700 for 12 weeks, JUST, wow. And your planning on running stanozolol for 10 weeks at 50mgED and only liver support u have throughout this cycle is liv52! Good luck with that man. Not to mention your only pct is nolva! I'm curious to know why you think running that at 20mg a day at week 11 is a proper pct. Besides if you were running sumthing like test E or C you'd have to wait about 3werks after your last shot to start your pct. And you consider this a "cutting" cycle?? Look man not to bag on u but u need alot ALOT of work here!..

Is this youre first first cycle? or just first cutting cycle

its my 2nd cycle overall but my 1st cutting cycle, who sed i was only using nolva as pct for week 11 (nolva at 20mg was to be run throughout the cycle) i have decided to drop nolva and run letro throughout as dont want to cause any progesterone problems with the deca, infact i have a tapered nolva/letro combo that last 4 weeks for pct. liver toxicity of steroids is blown out of all proportion, a 10 week oral cycle is fine aslong as i dnt eat junk and dnt get drunk every night. i will be eating clean and not drinking so it'll be fine considering i've had my liver values checked and everything is A-ok! the test i used was geofman enanthate 250mg/ml from pakistan, i believe its 1 of the best. not that it really matters because test is test at the end of the day. i'll try make my revised cycle more clear below

deca (norma from greece) 400mg shot every monday for 1-8 weeks

test enanthate (geofman pakistan) 250mg shot every monday with the deca for 1-9 weeks

winstrol 50mg every day for 1-10 weeks

letro 2.5mg every day untill pct

liv52 every day

pct...

week 1 - letro 2.5 nolva 40

week 2 - letro 1.25 nolva 30

week 3 -letro 1.25 eod nolva 20

week 4 - nolva 10

can people please explain why deca is such a bad cutter even at low does with winstrol and good diet cardio?

also surely test is test, why do short esters have a rep for causing less bloat?

i'm gettin my arse kicked here and i dont know why? lol

tom-atherton said:
its my 2nd cycle overall but my 1st cutting cycle, who sed i was only using nolva as pct for week 11 (nolva at 20mg was to be run throughout the cycle) i have decided to drop nolva and run letro throughout as dont want to cause any progesterone problems with the deca, infact i have a tapered nolva/letro combo that last 4 weeks for pct. liver toxicity of steroids is blown out of all proportion, a 10 week oral cycle is fine aslong as i dnt eat junk and dnt get drunk every night. i will be eating clean and not drinking so it'll be fine considering i've had my liver values checked and everything is A-ok! the test i used was geofman enanthate 250mg/ml from pakistan, i believe its 1 of the best. not that it really matters because test is test at the end of the day. i'll try make my revised cycle more clear below

deca (norma from greece) 400mg shot every monday for 1-8 weeks

test enanthate (geofman pakistan) 250mg shot every monday with the deca for 1-9 weeks

winstrol 50mg every day for 1-10 weeks

letro 2.5mg every day untill pct

liv52 every day

pct...

week 1 - letro 2.5 nolva 40

week 2 - letro 1.25 nolva 30

week 3 -letro 1.25 eod nolva 20

week 4 - nolva 10

can people please explain why deca is such a bad cutter even at low does with winstrol and good diet cardio?

also surely test is test, why do short esters have a rep for causing less bloat?

i'm gettin my arse kicked here and i dont know why? lol
I think it's pretty solid...training and dieting are on point you will be ok and you like you have done you're research...for me though? I wouldn't use deca as a cutter bit like they say you can use most aas for a bulker or cutter depending on training, rest and dieting

I would replace deca with primo or mast or just stick with winny and test but that's just me

Top Bottom