Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My background, introduction and a question

medi3val

Hey everyone

I'm 24, 176lbs 6' 1"

I've been working out off and on for the past 5 years, but have only been strict and serious for the past 12 months or so.I've always concentrated more on cutting fat and doing circuit training. I've only just recently gotten to the point where I feel like I can gain weight.

AAS sound very appealing to me since I was born with horrible genetics. Beleive it or not, if I don't work out I become skinny and fat. (yes, its possible)I will have really fat thighs and stomache, while my chest and arms remaine skinny and small-fraimed, so it's like the worst of both worlds. Fat and still not big.

It's been a long time since I've been like that, thought. I am in excellent shape right now. My entire body is toned, I can see the definition of the quads in my thighs (akin to having abs for someone else on me) and my chest is muscular.

It's just really hard for me to gain LBM, though.

Anyhow, Im probably not ready for AAS yet, as much as I'd like it. I'm going to power lift in small five-rep sets with high weight for six months (something i've never done) and see where I'm at then.

The reason I'm posting, though. Is I wonder if someone can recommend a good six-month plan to become ready for aas.

Since january I have completed the Men's Health transformation workout:
http://www.menshealth.com/cda/artic...29aa2a02f48010VgnVCM100000cfe793cd____&page=3

And now I've started phase one of the "Home Grown Muscle" plan:
http://www.menshealth.com/cda/artic...item=9bd999edbbbd201099edbbbd2010cfe793cd____

Should I stay on home grown muscle, or does anyone recommend a different workout?

I've been into fitness and nutrition for years, read all the magazines, but I've never 'power lifted' so to speak. It's always been intense circuit training with 10-12 rep sets.

Sorry bro, I don't feel like reading those articles. If you have a skinny frame and you want to prepare for AAS I think it would definately be beneficial for you to start getting on a similar diet and workout regimen that you would use with AAS, this will make the transition much easier.

I think the 5 x 5 technique would be excellent, along with a diet consisting of AT LEAST 200 grams of protein a day and somewhat high calories. I don't know your metabolic rate so I can't say exactly, but I think somewhere in the ballpark of 3-4000 quality cals a day would be good, broken up into 5 or 6 meals. If your a hard gainer, you might want to shoot for 5-6000 cals a day when juicing.

With a good diet rich in protein and quality calories and a strict workout regimen, you should be able to gain plenty of weight w/o AAS. In my opionion, and probably most others on this board, you should get as close as possible to your genetic weight limit before using AAS. Read up on the diet board, it will give you a better idea as to what to eat. Good luck with everything!

Looks like a good routine Bilter, but I'm trying to find something 5x5.

All good advice guys, and I agree with being well prepared...I take this shit pretty seriously. I won't be doing anything for atleast half a year.

K++

medi3val said:
Looks like a good routine Bilter, but I'm trying to find something 5x5.

All good advice guys, and I agree with being well prepared...I take this shit pretty seriously. I won't be doing anything for atleast half a year.

K++

I have never tried it but I knwo a few that have and they have gotten very impressive results. It is simalar to the concept I use in my own routine. I have never seen a routine that is all 5x5 week after week. I think that would be a bad idea anyway as you would most likely end up overtraining in short order. If you'd like I'll PM you with my routine (its too much to post in a thread) if you like it give it a try you don't well then................ :)

Top Bottom