Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modern Drummer's HALL of FAME!

I knew it would end up 6-0 for me, thanks. :)

Charvelle don't know that much about these things either but thank god he's 100 times more matured than you. That I do respect.

Next time try to keep yourself cool and not talk about so much crap then someone will maybe take you seriously. God bless you both, I guess.

Charvelle don't know that much about these things either but thank god he's 100 times more matured than you. That I do respect.

Next time try to keep yourself cool and not talk about so much crap then someone will maybe take you seriously. God bless you both, I guess.

answer::13 years of drumming and still so fucking stupid........... I guess your deathmetal band doesn't get the recognition it deserves?

Kurt Cobain is a better guitarist than Pat Metheny and nothing what I say will not change their opinion. Welcome to that club!!!

I would understand if you and the a-hole guy would say that for example Dave Lombardo is the all-time greatest metal drummer

Who care's if the timing sucks. You guys are hopeless. LOL!

I wouldn't be surprised if I would be a better drummer than you.

Day or night, blindfolded or not. It's like putting Mike Tyson in a ring againts Pee-Wee Herman.
And that's a fact Jack!

Before naming you the biggest idiot who ever lived can you tell what you know about drummers like Gadd, Colauita and Williams? Let's start with these three drummers.

I guess your age explains a lot "sermon of mockery" about you and sadly about your taste of music. Btw, which one are you, Beavis or the Butt-head?

Listen to me Beavis. I can't help you if you're so fucking stupid to understand these things. Maybe you're just too young to understand and maybe you just mature slower than other people at your age. Btw, did you're school go well?

Definitely not! Only few deathmetal and punk fans here and there. One is you.

That's just the biggest crap talk in history my dear idiot friend

They are better drummers than those deathmetal drummers you named (or that's what the stupid deathmetal fans here say).

Yada, yada, yada...... Crap only continues! Hopeless case.

Well now you're officially named the number one idiot on this board.

All I see is you talking out your ass perkele!!!!Mature this you contradicting fucknut!!!!:mommakin:

sermon_of_mockery said:

answer::13 years of drumming and still so fucking stupid........... I guess your deathmetal band doesn't get the recognition it deserves?

Kurt Cobain is a better guitarist than Pat Metheny and nothing what I say will not change their opinion. Welcome to that club!!!

I would understand if you and the a-hole guy would say that for example Dave Lombardo is the all-time greatest metal drummer

Who care's if the timing sucks. You guys are hopeless. LOL!

I wouldn't be surprised if I would be a better drummer than you.

Day or night, blindfolded or not. It's like putting Mike Tyson in a ring againts Pee-Wee Herman.
And that's a fact Jack!

Before naming you the biggest idiot who ever lived can you tell what you know about drummers like Gadd, Colauita and Williams? Let's start with these three drummers.

I guess your age explains a lot "sermon of mockery" about you and sadly about your taste of music. Btw, which one are you, Beavis or the Butt-head?

Listen to me Beavis. I can't help you if you're so fucking stupid to understand these things. Maybe you're just too young to understand and maybe you just mature slower than other people at your age. Btw, did you're school go well?

Definitely not! Only few deathmetal and punk fans here and there. One is you.

That's just the biggest crap talk in history my dear idiot friend

They are better drummers than those deathmetal drummers you named (or that's what the stupid deathmetal fans here say).

Yada, yada, yada...... Crap only continues! Hopeless case.

Well now you're officially named the number one idiot on this board.

All I see is you talking out your ass perkele!!!!Mature this you contradicting fucknut!!!!:mommakin:

"my dear idiot friend"

See how friendly I am even when I'm pissed off. You have a lot to learn. :D

What about the drummer for Rush? once thought to be the fastest drummer in the world. he can throw his stix up 30 feet in the air and catch them on the way down and start off his next verse! I refused to believe it until i actually saw it in person. truly amazing!

Bulk32 said:
What about the drummer for Rush? once thought to be the fastest drummer in the world. he can throw his stix up 30 feet in the air and catch them on the way down and start off his next verse! I refused to believe it until i actually saw it in person. truly amazing!

stick tricks I have no clue,but "the fastest drummer in the world",No fucking chance get real.

Top Bottom