Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modern Drummer's HALL of FAME!

I like improv and creativity within the bounds of speed. It must be a byproduct of this hyperspeed world we live in. Portnoy is good, though.

sermon &/or Diesel646:

Please give me the name of ONE song that I should download that displays the best death drumming that you are aware of.

I wanna check it out... and I hope its not all fuckin blast beats.

If you want slower drumming, check out Opeth's "Demon of the Fall". If you don't mind the fast shit with lots of great fills, check out Vader's "Wings".

Diesel646 said:
If you want slower drumming, check out Opeth's "Demon of the Fall". If you don't mind the fast shit with lots of great fills, check out Vader's "Wings".

Usually I find all the great fills in slower tunes. Check out for example Vinnie Colauita's work with Sting and the late Jeff Porcaro's with Boz Scaggs.

Diesel646 said:
If you don't mind the fast shit with lots of great fills, check out Vader's "Wings".

Fuck... the last minute of Wings with the double bass locked with the guitar and the pauses... fuckin sweet.

I'm surprised .. but I really like this track.

Bullit said:

Fuck... the last minute of Wings with the double bass locked with the guitar and the pauses... fuckin sweet.

I'm surprised .. but I really like this track.
docs double bass is always locked with the guitarists,but that takes no talent:rolleyes:

perkele said:

You know that's BS but what can you do. You must defend minority music and musicians cause no one other than fans will.

Yea, you just keep listening to pop radio, and they'll tell you who's good:rolleyes:

Great musicians are not appreciated by the sheeple. They're not in it for the money.

Top Bottom