Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Made the 3 hour trek back from Zoo Mass Amherst last night with my buddy at 3 am. I ended up falling alseep at the wheel on the mass pike going about 80, luckily my friend had just woken up from his nap and woke me up as I was veering off the road, I was going over those little bumps designed to wake you up if you doze off at the wheel, they don't work. Such a close call I am still getting shivers typing about it, if it had been 5 min. early he would have been napping and I would probably be dead. I was tired because I got up at 5 yesterday morning(as usual at MMA) and stayed up till 3 this morning, awake for almost 24 hours. I need to get smart.

Anywho, I was crazy to think I could hit the gym today, I didnt even get to do working set of front squats before I said F it. I am just too tired, so I did abs and left, I can't remember the last time I had such a bad workout.

Read my post about changing lifting style.

damn stay safe man! I was up yesterday at 5 and stayed up til 3 too lol! Do you still do morning pt at mma every morning?

Sht workout followed by awesome workout.

Last week on the floor Press(not sure if I posted this workout):

225/3, 235/3, 235/3, 235/3, 235/2, 185/9

Today on FP:

225/3, 245/3, 245/3, 245/2, 240/3, 185/10

My Weighted Pull ups are also much stronger, overall a great workout.

Just keep at it, getting awesome workouts in, especially freshman year, is pretty tough. Oh and no more sleeping at the wheel :D

Deadlift

405x2, 405x2, 405x1

Front Squat

295x2, 295x1

Haha a workout with 5 working sets. Whatever each set was difficult. Hopefully I will be cranking 405 out a little easier next week.

Funny think is after the workout I checked out my thigh because I was scraping it with my fingernail on the way up on the deadlift. I unintentionally shaved a solid line of hair going all the way up my quad with my fingernails while deadlifting. I showed my buddy he was just like wtf.

Top Bottom