Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron VS Primo

I already have my next cycle lined up 4 bottles of sust 270 / 4 mast 200 / 4 primo 100 :(

Sust 810 / mast 600 / primo 300 pw

Is that enough primo to do anything or should i purchase another 2 bottles?

I already have my next cycle lined up 4 bottles of sust 270 / 4 mast 200 / 4 primo 100 :(

Sust 810 / mast 600 / primo 300 pw

Is that enough primo to do anything or should i purchase another 2 bottles?

i think u should raise primo and less mast. make them equal at 400mg

My mast is 200 mgs per ml too bad not too many people make primo more then 100 mgs per ml since its an ethanate ester grrr

Agreed on the mg/ml CK..

Thank you everyone for the replies.

Mast is cheaper for me.. I am looking for androgenicity (which seems to point to Mast..) and estrogen conversion control..

Primo sounds promising.. but costing more than double.. I'm not sure it's the right choice..

Besides slow quality gains with little in terms of side effects.. what else can I expect from primo?

Also;
I am the blasting and cruising type, from now on.. and I'm incorporating mast, primo or both into the "blast" ... but considered running primo during the blast and cruise as well..

Thoughts?

Would mast work just as well cruising.. or ..?

primo would be by far the best option to cruise on (besides test obviously) but i wouldn't recommend masteron for that... maybe to blast with if your body fat is already under 10%.

Top Bottom