Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan vs. Masteron

no point in using both together I would use the primo and go high rep

for recomp, this is not even close and primo is by far the obvious answer.. masteron is an aesthetic and certainly would not be on par with primo in terms of the lean muscle gained...

Speaking for my own personal experience with primo, I love how well rounded it is and how clean and easy it is with running it. I see good results with it, u can see my logs I have on it.

177 pounds
5’7’’
37 yrs young
training for 15 years off and on. 3rd cycle
I know primo and masteron are both DHT’s and I know they both generally have low side effects. But which one would you use alongside testosterone at 250 milligrams a week if I want to do a Recomp in my situation?
Right now I’m keeping my calories around 2500 per day and my protein is at around 250 grams.
Training five times a week and doing cardio two times a week
Primo is better choice......

177 pounds
5’7’’
37 yrs young
training for 15 years off and on. 3rd cycle
I know primo and masteron are both DHT’s and I know they both generally have low side effects. But which one would you use alongside testosterone at 250 milligrams a week if I want to do a Recomp in my situation?
Right now I’m keeping my calories around 2500 per day and my protein is at around 250 grams.
Training five times a week and doing cardio two times a week
I like masteron

Top Bottom