Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major leage baseball~suck me

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

It is over; you are no longer Americas Game. I hate you; I hate how you make everything difficult, I hate that you can’t even get an all-star game right, can’t even give out the Ted Williams MVP award because your game is run by morons. People love baseball because of the atmosphere that a live game presents, it is as American as apple pie and Forth of July, sitting in a packed stadium with a foot long in one hand and a nice cold brew in the other and the ghosts of former legends echoing in right field. Don’t get me wrong the gridiron is my favorite sport, but I have been to both games live and your can’t beat a good summer ball game.

The problem is your trying to hold on to the magic of yesterday, always reveling in your past and what you did for me in seasons past. Now the game is clouded, the magic such as last years World Series epic or the good hearted fun of Sammy Sosa hitting balls out of the stadium can’t escape the simple plague that is baseball, greed. No ones seems content that they work and play a children’s game for millions of dollars while fire fighters die every year saving lives for a salary most baseball people make in a game or week.

So go away again, leave us in mid summer drama. Smirk thinking about the extra couple of dollars your going to steal from our pockets. Let the stadiums go silent. But don’t expect this fan to come back, not this time.

Last edited:
simple solution, have a double diamond where they run a figure eight, and have two batters going at once.

Ending the game was the only solution, no more pitcher or players left and they sure as hell don't want to get worn out or hurt during a game like that.

Natymike said:
Ending the game was the only solution, no more pitcher or players left and they sure as hell don't want to get worn out or hurt during a game like that.

I agree, but it is the way that they did it that is why MLB is a joke. Make the announcement after the inning is over, the national league could have won. Instead they have Bud being booed in his own park. And the Ted Williams MVP, to not even give it out?

poor pr as always, but hey its old hand with baseball by now.

BTW....... what did you want them to do? Have the coaches pitch? Batboys play positions? Get some fans to fill in? Actually that would be a great idea then all the "morons" that think they can actually compete could see where they really stand.

Have a coach throw pitches to 2 designated players from each league. If the first guy hits a homerun the guy batting from the other league has to do the same or game over. Now that would have been exciting to watch.

Gets me that the fans had to pay absurd amounts of money to go and don't even get a result. Plus the fans sitting at home watching it for 5 hours and get no result as well.

Who really cares who wins the All Star game anyway? It isn't so much a competition as it is a showcase.

Wasn't it awesome to see Torii Hunter make an awesome catch to rob Bonds of a homer. Then Bonds comes back in his next AB and hits a bomb? Or Schilling throwing straight gas to A-Rod and A-Rod knowing it is coming and Schilling still punched his ass out?

Only thing that sucked was no MVP. Although I think it would be hard to figure out. Of course it seemed BK Kim would be the MVP for the AL.

Top Bottom