Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andrew is testing out Product X by needtogetaas

Day 25

Felt great overall today, GREAT sense of well being, superior invinsible type of feeling. Definitely more heartless as of this week, for example, usually when someone tells me sad news I tell try to console them a little but lately I have been blunt and have told some people pretty much its part of life and there is nothing we can do about it, its the past. I did a simple grappling session with some high level wrestlers for a hour and half. I then did some heavy bag work for an half an hour. VERY GOOD ADRENALS, I could feel my explosivness throughout the whole day, always ready to go so to speak. Endurance again has been HIGHLY noted, along output power and coordination. I love how when I train lately, I let out the loudest grunts ever LOL. SUPER ALPHA MALE MENTALITLY, loving it!

Meals include a dinner buffet so yeah LOL

workout:

1000 situps including 500 leg lifts
trap pulldowns
pull ups 200
band work
agility/dot drills
suicides
jump roping
exercises for my back
light shadow boxing
calf raises

FEELING GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Day 26 and 27

I have had AWESOME DRIVE these last two days with a great sense of well being. Definitely feeling superior so to speak. Loving the endurance and muscle endurance during MMA training, it makes sparring and grappling easier that is for sure along the little more explosiveness I have had as of lately. My balls are SWOLE LOL, a little more full than usual, cuz they are always full LOL. I have a noticed nice vascularity really particularly these past 3 days. I have some new veins on my chest that I have never seen before which is cool, leg vascularity is up as well. I have also again had less of a feel bad aggression during sparring hehe. Today I went up 25LBS in volume for reps, which I don't do, so that tells me that strength has DEFINITELY INCREASED! I also have been finishing more workouts quicker, making circuit training less brutal, this muscle endurance has def been noted. My nones are real high as I have been BRUTALLY aggressive this whole week and people have been weary of me yet real submissive. I also have been more ASSERTIVE when talking to family, which is hard since they have different views in life, however; yesterday was different cuz I actually had the balls to say what I needed to say and that was final, nough said. Testosterone is the assertive hormone.... Recovery post training is UPPPPPPPPPP, I have been able to do more on a 6 day basis as compared to the norm, this week I actually plan to train all week....

Meals: HUNGER DOES NOT STOP

workout
2000 situps with weights including weighted leg lifts
1000 pushups
250 weighted dips PR on one set
8 whopping sets of Heavy bench with a PR on bench volume
200 weighted pullups
cable exercises
dumbell exercises
shadow boxing
medicine ball exercises
some kettle ball action
5 100 yrd sprints
dot drills
forearm exercises

WOW what training this week that is all I can say!

Day 28

Well no MMA training but did some shadow boxing along some heavybag work since I can sit still with all the energy I have LMAO. My adrenals were UPPPP today during my leg workout. I could not believe how much intensity I had, no joke. I was roaring after sets, people would stare and then mind their business since I aint the friendliest of cats out there. I was real aggressive and primal per say, I was so ready to get down with any decent looking chick. It was great primal feeling, my sense of well being is still great, and sweated perfusely during lifting. Again recovery has been simply outstanding, I felt like I could my upperbody again today, but chose not to since our bodies always need rest. There was an asian women at my gym today that was CLEARLY ovulating cuz she could not keep her hands away from her thighs as she looked at with those eyes of you know what. She also would fling her hair everytime she was near me. At one point the energy she was giving me was killing me, so I did what any predator in the wild would do, you know the rest....

Meals, FOOD NON-STOP including a full pie of pizza

Training:

7 sets of Heavy Squats
5 sets of Heavy Hack Squats
3 sets of BB lunges
2 sets of db lunges
5 sets of a certain leg compound exercise
7 sets of hamstring curls
7 sets of quadricep curls
5 sets of smith machine squats
5 sets of abodminal midcore machine
500 weighted leg lifts
5 sprints of 60 and 70 yrd
agility drills
INTENSE SESSION TODAY!

Day 29

Well tommorow is the last say of 3 caps, I will be tapering 2 to caps as instructed for the last week of Product X. Mood was GREAT today, ADRENALS ARE SKY-HIGH! Loving how it is really helping me to recover and train the next day so easily. Today during sparring people actually chose TO DECLINE SPRARRING WITH ME LMAO. They call me the bully cuz I just keep coming at you with no remorse lol, love it. It does not help that my nones are real high at the moment, so in simpler words people are scured LOL. The only trainer that still competes chose to spar with me and boy did I give him a beating LOL. Very good cordinated striking along head movement, endurance and muscular endurance were up which made sparring cake. Then I did grappling with Judo, both endurance/power output and coordination were up which made taking instruction along with drills easy. I also did rounds of live grappling which again was cake. My trainers are like the bonafied me HAHAHA! Hunger has been BRUTAL, I keep eating, and actually have to go the grocery store on 3 day basis as of these 2 weeks, talk about emptying my pockets LOL.

Meals: Still eating

Workout:
1000 situps with leg lifts
Trap pulldowns
inverted pulldowns
Heavy bag
Shadow boxing
3 suicides
Jumproping
medicine ball work
Bandwork
Tricep extensions
Dot drills

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRENGTH GAIN GALORE!
Day 30
Its sad to see that I am tapering down to 2 caps starting 2morrow since I noticed a serious boost in lifts today. Notice, I ONLY GOT 3 HOURS OF SLEEP. I knew something was up when I almost threw a fist at a dear friend of mine, aggression was through the roof when people irritated me. Overall I was still in a great mood. Realize guys, that not everyone will get real angry of a legit test booster or test injections, its all based on your personality, so it only makes it more pronounced. Lets say you are outgoing, you will be more outgoing on Product X. I am a dick, so on Product X; I AM A SUPER COLD HEARTLESS BASTARD according to my mother hehe. I only got to train boxing which was great, definitely got my work in, drive was tremendous along coordination. I noticed today, when squatting; that the weights def felt lighter than usual. So my next set I bumped it up to 25, still felt light, so I bumped it up to 40, still felt light, went up 60 LBS on squats FOR VOLUME. I must say I was rather impressed, not to take away the fact that I was squatting deep and it 10pm. I also noticed strength gains during my cable work, dumbell exercises, and hamstring/quadricep curls. I could not believe how easier the weights felt to lift. I KNOW I will have to run this for 6-8 weeks to really see where it takes me. Nones were def up because some VERY fertile women walked in, and boy did my adrenals and aggression to lift kicked in, I also got a quick smell of my underpits and noticed a STRONG none odor, which tells me my body wanted to mate with her's. Even though I realized this, I chose to train instead LMAO. Testes were very plump post training which is different, since the testes will become less plump post training, but that was not the case today. Vascularity was great these last 10 days, along HUNGER being through the roof. Libido was annoying if I did not have anything to do, but as long as I stay occupied I am fine.

Meals: Plenty

Training:
5 sets of heavy bench
200 weighted pullups
250 weighted dips
1500 weighted situps with weighted leg lifts
medicine ball work
Cable exercises
dumbell exercises
5 sets of Heavier Squats
3 sets of Heavy Hack squats
1 set of BB lunges
7sets of Hami curls
8 sets of quad curls
leg extensions
5 sets of leg press
2 minutes non stop jump squat with 28 in leap

IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST, not to mention GREAT recovery even right after training.

Day 31

Well there was no change of sense of well being with 2 caps, endurance was great. I was dehyrated during training and was still able to perform well. During muay thai my trainer told me, that my hands were faster than he has ever seen them, so that was refreshing to say the least. WOW, talk about nones. I went to do a light workout today at the gym, and ended up barganing for more LMAO. I was lifting and doing my stuff when a couple decided to ask me if they could take a picture of me since they knew I was fighter, and I quote "my wifey is infatuated with". Anyways, so I am doing trap pulldowns and this chick starts to smile timidly while I am grunting and lifting. She then starts to lift her tight spandex, I get this rush of energy and my workout intensifies. She then gets closer before I cannot take it anymore and go for the kill. I ask her name and she tells me it, I tell her my name, we have small chat and she leads me to the women's sauna. I will leave it at that. Drive/Focus has been topnotch, really liking this feeling. I had no problem with the small sparring session I had, hurting my partner. Lately my aggression has been simply through the roof along my hunger. I realy am having a hard time controlling these aspects, but mental toughness is what gets you somewhere so I know will be able to stabilize these issues. I have also noticed more personality has been real pronounced as of lately, LOVE IT!

EATING EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE

Workout:

1000 situps with leg lifts
trap pull downs
burpess
250 sprawls and running in place
200 pull ups
trap extensions
medicine ball oblique drills and others as well
light shadowboxing

Day 32

Woke up feeling real recovered from the other day which was great. Energy was up from the getgo, then came sparring. I tell you, I usually have a hard time finding a rhythm in the beginning of my sessions of boxing against the pro boxer vet. Today that was a different story ad I kept outsmarting him and pressing to the point that he would get tired and I would land shots right to the face. It got to the point that he almost dropped, but I stopped because that is uncalled for, and I will never drop my sparring partner. I had lots of endurance as well, we went for 8 rounds of 5 minutes. Nones are really high, I can tell by the way I am thinking and the way people are responding towards me. Hunger was brutal today, could not stop eating hehe, but its keeping me full so no complaints there. Vascualrity was apperant indeed, I decided to look at my legs and arms post training, and my veins had to be popping out about 1/4in. from the arms and legs. Really impressed with its testosterone enhancing properties, I was told this product will be released in 3-4 weeks from today. It will be called PhytoSerms 247. Libido is def up but I am able to ignore with the intense drive and focus that is geared toward MMA and training.

EATING STILL LMAO!

Training:
WAR
8 sets of heavy bench
sets of db exercises
150 dips with 110lbs
150 90lbs pullups
forearm rollers for 5mins
1500 weighted situps with weighted leglifts
leg extensions
db lunges
8 Heavy squats (grunting like a mad man on these)
4 Heavy Hack squats
jump squats
agility drills
hamstring curls
quad curls
5 min wall sit
2 wind sprints to finish it off
LOVE IT!

Day 32

Woke up feeling real recovered from the other day which was great. Energy was up from the getgo, then came sparring. I tell you, I usually have a hard time finding a rhythm in the beginning of my sessions of boxing against the pro boxer vet. Today that was a different story ad I kept outsmarting him and pressing to the point that he would get tired and I would land shots right to the face. It got to the point that he almost dropped, but I stopped because that is uncalled for, and I will never drop my sparring partner. I had lots of endurance as well, we went for 8 rounds of 5 minutes. Nones are really high, I can tell by the way I am thinking and the way people are responding towards me. Hunger was brutal today, could not stop eating hehe, but its keeping me full so no complaints there. Vascualrity was apperant indeed, I decided to look at my legs and arms post training, and my veins had to be popping out about 1/4in. from the arms and legs. Really impressed with its testosterone enhancing properties, I was told this product will be released in 3-4 weeks from today. It will be called PhytoSerms 247. Libido is def up but I am able to ignore with the intense drive and focus that is geared toward MMA and training.

EATING STILL LMAO!

Training:
WAR
8 sets of heavy bench
sets of db exercises
150 dips with 110lbs
150 90lbs pullups
forearm rollers for 5mins
1500 weighted situps with weighted leglifts
leg extensions
db lunges
8 Heavy squats (grunting like a mad man on these)
4 Heavy Hack squats
jump squats
agility drills
hamstring curls
quad curls
5 min wall sit
2 wind sprints to finish it off
LOVE IT!

how long soed it take you to go through that routine????

how long soed it take you to go through that routine????
A routine like that takes me about 2 hours in a half, keep in mind its circuit based training. In other words, very short breaks for maximum cardio, I even shadowbox with sprawls in between my sets.

Top Bottom