Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andrew is testing out Product X by needtogetaas

love that feeling :D
Oh I know you do LOL!:biggrin:
Day 21
This stuff is the real deal! So had some nice clean energy throughout the day with great sense of well being. When I started doing muay thai drills focus and drive were definitely up. Once I started sparring my ability to take a hit was definitely up. I also got kicked in thighs quite a bit, and did NOT feel a thing till post sparring. I did grappling for another hour and half. Absolutely explosive throughout the 3 plus hours of MMA training. Then when I got to the gym, my adrenals were sky high. I hit the weights like a MONSTER, had sweat dripping from the forehead to the point that I got eye irritation from my own sweat. When I got to squats I could feel my legs a bit sore from sparring but that was NOT an issue. I was surprised that I was able to squat more than usual with beat up legs, this product has really boosted my overall output power strength along other things. Oh and I gained size not just by scale but by word of mouth, not one but two people today told me that I look bigger since the last time they saw me which tells me their are ANABOLIC properties to product X. Not to neglect the fact that vascualrity was insane during the workout and it has been ever so present when not training as well, like take for example my off day yesterday, I was shaving and noticed that my veins were pertruding through my forearms as I shaved, my leg veins have also been ridiculously prominent. All signs of elevated testosterone, decreased estrogen and anti-catabolism or anabolism. Loving every aspect of this product. I was watching Jersey Shore yesterday, and got real aggressive when I saw that punk Ronnie picking on Vin because of the ordeal that end up getting his gf Sammy involved. I actually had to take a walk, so as you can see my DHT is up as well since I am in KILL MODE.

Meals: ANYTHING IN SIGHT THAT I CAN GET MY HANDS ON!!

Workout:
500 pushups
1500 Weighted Situps with weighted leg lifts
3 Sets of Heavy bench
200 dips with weights
150 pull ups with weights
dumbell exercises
shadowboxing in between sets
5 ATG heavy squats sets
2 Hack Squats
5 sets of hamstring curls (was GRUNTING LIKE A MAD MAN ON THESE)
7 sets of Quadricep curls
leg extensions
2 sets of lunges with dbs
some band work
medicine ball drills
4 sets of cleans
dot drills
Body composition 10/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 ABSOLUTE NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 UP INSANELY HIGH
endurance 10/10 Up need I say more LMAO
strength/power output 10/10 UPPPPPPP
Sleep quality 10/10 Deep and some more deep
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Annoyingly high
Drive/Focus 12/10 NOUGH SAID
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous training sessions
Coordination 10/10 Definitely bumped up a notch from the start
Memory 9/10 still good
Hunger 10/10 getting expensive, really has been up these last five days
Pheromone release 10/10 Getting some nice respect with positve comments for no reason along many lady numbers hehe

whats the smell of pheromones like? do you actually stink or is it not noticeable? never really looked into them, figured it was BS. but sounds like I was wrong.

whats the smell of pheromones like? do you actually stink or is it not noticeable? never really looked into them, figured it was BS. but sounds like I was wrong.
Androstenone is the only one that REALLY smells LOL, its legit bro. Feel free to pm me bro.

Day 23

Only got to do pad work but it was GREAT considering I ONLY got two hours of sleep. I had sex on my mind all frieken day. Literally for some reason in the middle of classes I got random hardons that lasted me over 10 minutes each session. In matter of fact, I had a hard on just recently before typing this literally lasted for 30 minutes, take it as lie I don't care but its the truth and I am enjoying every moment. I love the careless factor along the great Narcisist sense of being I am getting off of it. I picked up yet another number from a chick that does bikini modeling or at least she say she does lol. Nones are up, I could not help to notice that my face is looking real stern this week but I LOVE IT! Memory is strong, as it came in handy for 2 exams today. LIBIDO IS GOING MAD I TELL YOU MAD LOL!

Reply sent bro!

Day 24 and LOVING IT!!!!

Tremendous sense of well being today, had DEEP sleep and felt ready to go from the start. I am really getting hooked off the carefree attitude, it also helps me manage stress better if you get what I am saying. My drive was spectacular today, no matter what I did it was straight tunnel vision today. During muay thai and boxing pad work I was a madman hitting it hard, quick and NO BREAKS for an hour straight. For another 15 minutes I did sparring, boy was I hauling, ABSOLUTELY bullying and persuing my partners. If I got hit with a solid shot I just kept pressing like nothing, I usually try not hit the liver during sparring but today I was like not problem, put two partners on the ground with no air, poor dudes LOL. Kicking was quick and crisp, my instincts were great as well especially with good head movement and faints. Then my next session entailed combat sambo, jiu-jitsu and Judo. Again good drive and endurance. Did about an half and hour of grappling rounds. Again very dominating and persistant, nones were def high because I WREAKED lol. I love how women are initimaded BUT they cannot keep their eyes off me, stuff makes me laugh LOL! Another thing to note, I noticed that this last week training in the weight room has been easier after coming from MMA sessions which again is good bonus for me.

Meals: Plenty of food, NOUGH SAID

Workout:

3 Sets of Heavy bench
2 Sets of Heavy decline
500 push-ups
150 dips with Heavy weight
100 pull-ups with good weight
forearm exercises
1500 sit-ups with weights including weighted leg lifts
dumbell exercises
10 sets of Hamstring curls more than usual
7 sets of quadricep curls
leg extensions
bb lunges 2 sets
1 5minute wall sit
cable work
medicine ball stability drills

Body composition 10/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is EXTREMELY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 ABSOLUTE NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 INSANELY HIGH
endurance 10/10 Up!!!
strength/power output 10/10 Def Up and loving it
Sleep quality 10/10 Deep!
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Annoyingly high
Drive/Focus 12/10 AMAZING
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous training sessions
Coordination 10/10 Def all is well in this department
Memory 9/10 still good
Hunger 10/10 Still eating...
Pheromone release 10/10 VERY noticeable