Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andrew is testing out Product X by needtogetaas

Def a winner!!
Day 14
Got a nice warm sensation post dosing, let me say my mood was greatly off the charts. I felt like the dude from the Enzyte commercial, nothing would bother me at all. No MMA training today or 2morrow. Lifting went smooth, lots of endurance today, def more than usual, good strength in between sets, power output is up in the weightroom as well. My nones are stilll high, have many people asking me questions but anything LOL. I had a girl get invited into a conversation I had with a friend of mine and the one thing she had to tell me was my confidence was extremely sexy lol. I was yelling at the top of my lungs when doing squats today, and my muscles were REAL vascular today.

workout:
500 puahups 200 pullups with weights
250 dips with weights
4 haeavy sets of bench
1500 situps/leglifts all with weights
7 sets of dumbell exercises
8 HEAVY sets of squats, was killing them today
5 sets of front squats
2 sets of barbell lunges
quad curls
hamstring curls
5 suicides
agility/dot drills
leg extension
some cable work

Meals;
PLENTY

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 all cuddly inside
aggression 10/10 UP BIGTIME and prolly staying there LMAO
endurance 10/10 AWESOME as usual
strength/power output 10/10 SHEET JUST GOT REAL
Sleep quality 10/10 amazing
Libido/sex drive 10/10 WOAZER
Drive/Focus 12/10 NOUGH SAID
Training Intensity 12/10
Coordination 10/10 DEF LEGIT
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 9.5/10
Pheromone release 10/10 BRUTAL

Awesome log bro! Glad to see your really enjoying this.

On a side note, Day 9 scares me. You have a legit hard on while wrestling/judo with other man and you didn't think anything of it? Please tell me its not turning you gay? LOL :rainbow:

^^^Sorry, I had to throw that in there! :biggrin:

New stuff are always fun lol

Day 15
OFF day
FELT GREAT TODAY, went to a picnic and had the attention of woman is a nice way of saying it LOL! Overall ate A LOT lol, cheated and relaxed. Took a mid day nap, drank plenty of water and had a good time. Libido, increased body heat and sense of well being def up!

DAY 16
WOW! I am still getting a nice warm sensation post dosing along a phenomonal mood. I felt INVISIBLE today, I mean nothing phased me at all, I had sex written all over me, women were intimidated yet very friskly staring at me. I only got to train pad work for muay thai since people were taking more days off LOL. It was great, LOTS of endurance, and good drive factor. My adrenals were GREAT today during lifting. Strength is definitely up along endurance in between sets, which means more nitrogen retention throughout the body. I am liking that a lot. Even though I got 6 hours of sleep, I felt great.

Caloric Intake: easy over 7000 calories

Workout:

5 sets of Heavy bench
2 sets of Heavy incline bench
1500 situps including leg lifts ALL with weights
Shadowboxing
10 Squats of Heavy sets
2 sets of heavy hack squats
2 sets of BB lunges of of 100 feet
150 pullups with weights
250 dips with weights
5 sets of quad curls
5 sets of hamstring curls
dot drills
oblique medicine drills
some dumbell exercises
flexibility bandwork
3 sets of cleans

FEELING LIKE A COMPLETE NARCISIST!

Day 17

Stilll getting a nice warm sensation post dosing along a GREAT mood. I am really loving the NARCISIST mood that this stuff is giving me. I feel invisible or superman like, its greeattt! My skin has been somewhat oily on the forehead but nowhere else. Libido was INSANE today, I literally got over 10 hardons during class today, I could not control myself and for some reason sex was in my head all day till I started training MMA. Nones are pouring out big time, I got 4 numbers from 4 different chicks, 2 from the same class LOL. The one chick was not afraid to display her sexual hunger.... During Muay thai I had intense pad session, followed by pure boxing which went on for another half an hour. Then I went straight to judo and combat sambo for good period of time. Endurance and Drive are all up. My explosion and power output has noticeably increased as my trainers have also commented on that which pleases me. I feel fantastic and again like a MONSTER! I have been grunting in the MMA gym and weight room with no suppression at all, no shame whatsoever.

Meal: PLENTY

Workout
30 minutes of shadow boxing
1000 sit ups with leg lifts
trap pulls
100 pull ups
Some light heavy bag work
dot drills
medicine ball drills
rows
sets of an exercise that I don't know the name of for legs
2 5min wallsits

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 UP but feeling great with the aggression hehe
endurance 10/10 AWESOME as usual
strength/power output 10/10 Much higher than before
Sleep quality 10/10 amazing
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Killing me lately
Drive/Focus 12/10 NOUGH SAID
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous
Coordination 10/10 Definitely great as of late
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 10/10 getting expensive
Pheromone release 10/10 Pulling chicks left and right hehe

Lol it's funny reading this. All the stuff you said about girls is soo true haha i was just on a cycle of beastdrol and it was exactly the same. Such a great side effect right there lol

Lol it's funny reading this. All the stuff you said about girls is soo true haha i was just on a cycle of beastdrol and it was exactly the same. Such a great side effect right there lol
Since Beast is similar to Masteron it will throw out a lot of androsterone, as the cycle continues and Beast starts to occupy progesterone receptors you will start to release A LOT of androstenone which make you aggressive and intimidating.

Day 20

Sorry I was not able to update due to the site construction. These past days have been great. Today I noticed a surge of energy that lasted the whole day post dosing along a great mood and great endurance. Strength and power ouptut has definitely elevated, weights continue to get lighter and easier to lift. The extra testosterone is making MMA training so much easier especially on days that require more than 3 hours straight of training. Submissions have definitely become a little easier than normal along transitionals and bodily movements. I am loving the feel good factor to this supp. I was lifting today and came across a woman that decided to ask me if she could use one of my weights. From there it turned into a conversation which entailed Men vs Women or battle of the Sexes. She made me laught becasue she noticed that I did not look her way and told me that I was the first guy to act like she was not present in the area. She told me that guys always notice her and she also told me that I had real sexy confidence. I let her baffle for a while before then told her that I needed to train, what does she do, she asks me when is the next time I will lift. I tell her usally late, she then decides to give me her number. That is now 5 numbers this week LOL, not bad eh. As you see both Androstenone and Androsterone have elevated which let me again know that both testosterone and DHT have risen. I got some SERIOUS pumps during squats today and hit a PR on the hamstring curls.

Meals: PLENTY INCLUDING almost 2 pints of ice cream and 10 chocolate chip cookies.

Workout:
1000 pushups
2000 sit-ups(with weigths) including weighted sit-ups
5 sets of heavy bench
3 sets of heavy incline bench
10 dumbell exercises
5 sets of Heavy squats
5 sets of Heavy hack squats
some cable work
100 pullups with weights
200 dips with weights
7 sets of Hamstring curls PR