Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andrew is testing out Product X by needtogetaas

Day 2

Took 3 caps before breakfast and about 30 minutes later still noticed a warming sensation of the body, did not pee too much today. I also noticed that I was in a great mood but also real energized and sort of aggressive, my scalp was itchy today as well. Endurance was great today during MMA sparring, I noticed that I felt the need to keep pushing even though I was starting to lose some breath. Another interesting occurence was that I landed every single takedown attempt which usually I land 90% of them, today I was NOT stopped once which was real encouraging to me. Did muay thai pad work for about an hour including sprawls, again I definitely noticed a nice drive/focus zone during this session. I definitely gave off a putrid smell today because at times I had to put my nose across my shoulder not to smell by chest area, but my upper lip was not helping LOL! The only thing that I don't like when testosterone and NONE levels rise is how people normally at least say hello are too timid to greet me and kind of avoid me yet they stare at me from a distance, some real annoying garbage. I also seemed a bit more vasolated than normal, especially during MMA sparring, it was pretty cool. Hunger also seems to be up a bit because I ate dinner not too long ago and I am already ready for a snack. My focus to do paperwork seems to be good as well because I am less distracted than normal which is definitely to my benefit since I can get the case of the ADHD's LOL.

I had a lighter day of conditioning as follows:
100 pull ups
1000 situps with leg lifts and crunches
5 50 yard sprints
5 sets of a specific back exercise that I do not know the name of LMAO
jump roping 10 minutes
5 sets of dot drills
5 sets of tricep extensions
5 sets of exercises for the traps
10 sets of the these power output leg exercises

Meal 1: Crap load of Oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey, blueberries, 2 scoops of natty PB, and water
Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Almond Butter, organic mixed greens, 1 banana, and water
Meal 3: 1 scoop of whey with 2 tbsps of EVCO, 1 green apple, and water
Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Pinto beans, broccoli, 2 chicken breasts, an ice cream sundae, some chocolate chip cookies, water
Meal 5: Cheerios with Almond milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of almonds, and water
Still going to eat LOL

I believe on this site there is a thread that talks about them but pherolibrary is a pretty good source. Here is the best way to describe mones to you bro, Testosterone will most likely lead to androstenone production, DHT will lead to Androsterone production and DHEA will lead to the rest of the other mone production.

Day 3

About 45 minutes after my dosing of Product X I got a pretty overwhelming heat sensation that lasted for about 30 minutes, my face warm and somewhat red, was kind of cool LOL. I noticed A LOT of aggression today which I like, when I was driving anyone who made a mistake blew me up instantly. I wanted to hurt my grappling partners today during grapplig sessions. I did pure grappling with different partners for an hour in the cage, definitely was aggressive somewhat of an ahole since I did moves that you should not really do to your partner but as I said before my aggression and temper was up. Did pure muay thai pad work today for at least 45 minutes with my trainer, work on angles an so forth, had a nice drive factor. I definitely noticed a rise in libido today, normally I don't think about women during training hours but today I did somewhat which is RARE. Nones were high and an asian woman at the gym was ovulating so she could not help but to stare at me in a very naught matter, can't blame her though hehe.
Today's workout:
5 sets of incline bench
5 sets of kettlebell drills
1200 situps including weighted leg lifts
8 sets of heavy weight squats
5 sets of hamstring extensions
7 sets of dumbell based exercises
500 push ups
100 pullups with weights included
250 weighted dips
5 sets of 5 minute wall sits

Endurance was up in the weight room from what I can tell, which is def a good thing for me.

Meal 1: Organic Raisin Bran with Almond milk, 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate, grapes, and water
Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5tbsp of natty PB, 1 scoop of whey, 1 banana and water
Meal 3: Turkey breast slices with organic mixed greens, almonds, EVOO and EVCO drizzled over the greens, cranberries, and water
Meal 4: Pita roll with tuna, spinach, and water
Meal 5: Brown rice with pigeon peas, 2 Chicken breasts, some mixed greens,with 2 tbsp EVOO, some more almonds, and water
Still going to eat another meal.

Day 4

Well I am not sure if my body went through a heating sensation today since I went outside and did sprints almost right after dosing Product X. Mood was great today, I was very focused overall. Calm aggression is WAY UP, only when needed. Today I worked on submissions with a well a experienced MMA fighter who has been in the game for 10 plus years. We worked on a lot of arm bar techiques from guard, we also worked on some different crucifixes from Guard. Then we MMA sparred for 7 rounds of 5 minutes and I was on FIRE LOL, had great overall performance. My drive factor was GREAT during pure grappling sessions to the point people were getting frustrated in rolling with me. I must say I left the MMA facility in a GREAT mood. Hunger was up today for sure, I had to pick up take extra protien intake today. My adrenals were up today which was good stuff, made the workout easier. Testes definitely plump as well HAHAHA! Surprisingly people were talkative to me usually its hi and bye but today unfortunately people wanted to conversate. A woman entered a conversation I was having with some dude and kept talking to me to the point she gave me her number LOL, at least she was pretty and in good shape. I know I was releasing some nols due to my good mood so that is what made it easier for the woman to feel comfortable around me.

Meal 1: Oatmeal with 1 banana, almond milk with 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate
Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5 tbsp of natty PB, turkey breasts slices, 1 orange, and water
Meal 3: Sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, with organic mixed greens, and water
Meal 4: 2 Angus burgers with cole slaw, spinach, 1 sweet potatoe, and water
Meal 5: cheat meal that consist of the following: 12 pieces of chicken from a bucket of KFC, 1 pint of mashed potatoes, 1 pint of cole slaw, buscuits, 1 chocolate filled donut, 2 cheese sticks from Pizza Hut, and water

Workout
2oo pull-ups
1 10 minute wall sit
1000 situps including some leg lifts
5 minutes of jump roping
leg pushes for 10 sets
dot drills
5 sets of hammer pulls

Day 5

Took 3 caps first thing when I woke with LCLT, still getting some body heat increase along a real mellow down feeling. Mood was awesome LOL, felt like the King of France. The quality of training was OUTSTANDING today, I felt great during MMA sparring, and was wrestling extrememly well. I did 5 rounds of 5 minutes of MMA hard sparring, definitely bringing it to my partner, had more endurnace than usual which allowed me to be RELENTLESS! I was definitely in the zone because my partner threw a right hand that landed on my right cheek, which led to a popped zit, which led to blood, and I DID NOT NOTICE it till my trainer came and took a look. After sparring and grappling which again I excelled real well today in, I hit the speed and power bag for another 30 minutes. It was funny cuz when I saw that I had 5 minutes left till the end of the session, I started to grunt just to make sure that I pushed hard and I must say it felt good LOL!

I noticed that my erone levels are higher from I assume DHT level increases because people have been more wanting to talk to me. Unfortunately I know my nones are still very high because some chick came in today the facility today, when she saw me she got uncomfortable and stopped smiling, also could not even say a friendly hello LOL. I felt bad and tried to say hello but as soon I went to approach her, she did 180 and split like race car. I did not lift today since I wanted give my muscles a break for a hard workout tommorow.

Meal 1: Organic Raisin Bran, 1 cup of quinoa flakes, berries, 2 scoops of WheytoBuildMuscle Chocolate, and water
Meal 2: Grilled chicken breast with organic mixed greens, almonds, EVOO drizzled over the greens, water
Meal 3: Sprouted Grain bread with Almond butter, 1scoop of whey
Meal 4: Oatmeal with 1 green apple, 2 soops of whey, 1 full carrot, water
Meal 5: Cooked Platains, 2 baked Chicken Breasts, EVCO drizzled over the platains, some ritz crackers, pudding, some organic ice cream, some grapes and water

Day 6

Definitely felt a nice heating sensation today after my dosing along a great mood. I did not do anything but shadowboxing in terms of MMA, but I definitely hit the gym LOL! My androstenone levels were HIGH, I felt real territorial, libido was definitely up today. Definitely got the attention of many women at the gym today.... Today during the workout I sweating like a monster, and had GREAT endurance, strength is def UP since the weights that I normally train with were lighter. I actually went up in weights during the squatting session. I got a euphoria from such a great workout. Another reason that I know my none levels are very high is the fact that today I was major ahole to all those who know me. Metabolism seems to be up a bit as well. I had GREAT vascularity today, even my neighbor who I see on a daily basis told me I looked much more veinier than noramal, so I know it was not just me LOL! I did not want to leave the gym but had to make it to a date with the chick who gave me her number during the week. I don't kiss an tell so don't ask me LOL!

Workout:
5sets of bench
3 sets of incline bench
2 sets of 25 pull ups with 90lbs of plates
150 pullups without weights
2 sets of 50 with 90lbs dips
5 sets of 50 without weight dips
1500 situps including weighted leg lifts
25 pull-up dips
12 sets of squats
5 real HEAVY squats
3 sets of lunges with barbell
dot drills/agility drills
box jumps
some dumbell shoulder exercises
single leg squats 5 sets of 25
500 push-ups
30 minutes of shadowboxing including sprawls

I had energy after the workout so I did some sprints a Highschool football field
3 30 yrd
2 50 yrd
2 60 yrd
1 100 yrd

As I said I felt like a MONSTER!!!!!!

Meal 1: Organic oatmeal, bowl on the side of Quinoa flakes, 1 banana, 2 scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle chocolate
Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, spinach, 1tbsp EVCO and water
Meal 3: 2 scoops of hydrowhey with 1tbsp of EVOO and 1 green apple, and water
Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Kidney beans, 2 chicken breasts, mixed greens, EVOO smothered over my food, and water
Meal 5: Almonds with 1 scoop of WheyToBuildMuscle, water
Meal 6: Twix, snicker(almond version), vanilla pudding, skim milk, and water

Body composition 8/10
Sense of well being/mood 10/10
aggression 9/10
endurance 10/10
strength/power output 9/10
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 8.5/10
Drive/Focus 10/10
Training Intensity 9.5/10
Coordination 8/10
Memory N/A
Hunger 7/10
Pheromone release 9/10

Day 7 is an OFF DAY

Still getting a nice warm sensation awhile after taking product X. I definitely urinated today a bit more than usual. Great sense of well being, feeling real Alpha today. No mones issue to report since I stood home all day LMAO.

ATE ALL DAY, don't feel like posting all the nonsense I ate LMAO!

Top Bottom