Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low volume training while on juice?

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder...but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights."

-Ronnie Coleman

I think if you hanging aroun this section of the forums your looking to lift some heavy ass weights ha. Ronnie Coleman approves

IMHO, Train heavy. Kill it. That's all good. But you should do a de load period once in a while. SOme do a higher rep, lighter weight, more sets ect break for a week or two for every 8 or 10 weeks trained real heavy. There's a bunch of ways you could do it. The de load period is a must IMHO to keep connective tissue, joints, tendons ect healthy.

De-loads are ABSOLUTELY necessary. And, IMO, if you are training heavy (as I define heavy) then you would NEED a de-load about every 6-8 weeks or so. Maybe stretching that to 10-12 weeks if you skipped a day here and there.

And OP, don't waste time doing single body part splits 6 fucking days a week if you are going to train balls out heavy. You'll burn out. If you didn't burn out you weren't training heavy enough.

So WTF? I told you to look up the goddamn 5x5 and follow that motherfucker to the T. What's so fucking hard about that? Fuck what you think or feel. It's all about the logbook. If you're beating the logbook every time then you are progressing and you are getting stronger and growing.

I can do a lot of shit and end up sore the next day. I can work on my car, build a fence, dig a ditch, go rock climbing, throw a baseball 500 times. I can get sore in some way doing any of those stupid things, but none of that shit is going to get me huge.

I might get my car running, keep my neighbors dog out of my yard, irrigate my lawn, get to the top of a mountain, and build up a mean curve ball, but I sure as shit ain't gonna get big that way.

I swear it's like ramming my head into a brick wall sometimes trying to help a motherfucker.

I only follow my logbook. Im either trying to increase weight or reps from last workout. Even 2.5 lbs or 1 rep is progress in my opinion

Can you switch it up depending on how you feel that day? It does it just simply make more sense to do high volume for a wile and then switch to low volume ?

Kai green says never to be a weight lifter and you get more out by stretching and contracting with perfect form and lighter weigh...

Me too.

With juice....if you're into the BB'ing look then you want to go high volume, lots of sets with 15+ reps and lighter weight.

^this!
Heavy weight , high intensity= injury for me. Took me a few times to learn and nothing is worse than not being able to train at all.

^this!
Heavy weight , high intensity= injury for me. Took me a few times to learn and nothing is worse than not being able to train at all.

Yeah, I have gotten to see a few times over the past couple years how much I take all this shit for granted while I'm injured for a month here or there.
I'm sitting here right now, been off a month. Possible small tear in the back of my left shoulder. Just started doing kettle bell snatch, clean ect last week. No pain. Still awaiting a MRI. the area doesn't hurt now but doesn't feel right.

Top Bottom