Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low volume training while on juice?

I love high volume training. But I still throw in 1 exercise that I do lower reps and try to be as explosive as I can be.

I don't know if you are ready for DC Training yet. Max OT is more of a higher intensity, moderate volume, lower frequency (each body part once a week), If I recall correctly. It's a decent program. If you are doing it and already noticing results (if you are progressing as the program says you should be) then I wouldn't change mid-stream.

With juice....if you're into the BB'ing look then you want to go high volume, lots of sets with 15+ reps and lighter weight.

not me. I stayed pretty much the same year after year doing that.

What works for one person won't always work for another. Or it may work, but not as well as something else.

I got my best results doing DC Training, but I had been BBing for years and was stagnating on many other training methods/styles/programs.

Plus, high volume training lead to more injuries for me than low volume, high intensity training has.

I don't know if you are ready for DC Training yet. Max OT is more of a higher intensity, moderate volume, lower frequency (each body part once a week), If I recall correctly. It's a decent program. If you are doing it and already noticing results (if you are progressing as the program says you should be) then I wouldn't change mid-stream.

Bro I can't seem to find a program called DC. I found one on bodybuilding . com but im not sure if that's the one you are talking about, is it?

By the way guys if I'm doing a high volume training, I'm either going to buy a personal training program from jeff sied website or buy membership in greg plitt's website and follow his routine. I know if it works for him it doesn't mean that it will work for me, but I think its better than making my own routine or looking for some crappy routine on the net.

No. its not. I dont mean using girly weights. Go youtube Rich Piana who does lighter weights and higher volume. Tell meif he is going for endurance.

Bro that guy is sick, I have seen him before.
Anyway I read all about DC training and It sounds amazing.
Im definitely going to give it a try as soon as I start my cycle of Test prop and Primo! :D

Top Bottom