Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low volume training while on juice?

Guys whoever sees this can you tell me if this is a good pct for primo and test prop cycle for 8 weeks. (I know primo should be run for more but at the moment i cant)
PCT week after last pin;

day1-18 clomid @100mgs
day1-18 nolvadex @ 40mgs
day18-36 clomid @50mgs
day18-36 nolvadex @20mgs

I have armidex on hand and I was wondering can I use it from the beginning of the cycle? or should I have to wait to see if gyno appears?(dont want to take the risk)

ah crap bro.. :l so I shouldn't do it..
What can i do instead haha..

Don't buy a program, if you really need help making one head over to the lifting section and check out a few there. It's stuff like that which makes me question your experience level and whether or not you should really be looking into gear. How long have you really been lifting?

Btw your PCT is way old school.
50/50/50/50mg Clomid
Unleashed and Post Cycle Combo
Forma Stanzol (5 pumps am/ 5 pumps pm)

Run Arimidex from day one, better to play it safe than sorry

I forget who said this but it was one of the older pros speaking on low/moderate volume training; "Your muscles do not respond to a weight, they respond to failure." He was basically stating that extremely heavy weight is not needed to induce a state of muscular hypertrophy and that as long as the exercise is performed to failure the muscle will respond(grow) accordingly.

If you're going to buy a routine to follow then I'd suggest you check out Wendler 5/3/1 as results show it seems to work. But if you don't have something as basic as a routine down that works for you then you don't really know your body too well since you haven't figured out what training style you best respond to. I'd have to agree with the thought that you're not ready for gear. Buying another person's plan doesn't guarantee you'll look like them. Good luck.

I forget who said this but it was one of the older pros speaking on low/moderate volume training; "Your muscles do not respond to a weight, they respond to failure." He was basically stating that extremely heavy weight is not needed to induce a state of muscular hypertrophy and that as long as the exercise is performed to failure the muscle will respond(grow) accordingly.

Very well said ^^

I love how the pros lift in the mag photo shoots with lighter weights (for their size and strength) and make people think you can get as big as them by lifting lighter weight. Most of them got huge by lifting heavy ass weight and doing more powerlifting style routines in their early days.

Most of the biggest guys out there got that big by lifting a lot of heavy ass weight. Ronnie, Johnnie Jackson, Dave Henry, and the list goes on and on. Guys see them lifting lighter weight after they already have 23" arms, 34" thighs and a 55" chest and think that's how they did it.

If you get huge lifting light weights, congratulations on having great genetics. You should get on stage!

ah crap bro.. :l so I shouldn't do it..
What can i do instead haha..

a basic stronglifts 5x5, followed by the madcow 5x5 variations are great programs. The Wendler 5/3/1 is a great program too. These can all be found online for free.

stronglifts.com has the various 5x5's (even the old madcow versions).

You will have to keep a training log book and journal your lifts. Keep track of everything because BBing is about progression. Lifting 5 lbs more this week than you did last week, or doing one more rep. Progression with weight is more important though.

Top Bottom