Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL @ small government

Wikipedia is the worst source for accurate information. Anyone, can get in there and input data. No wonder all your posts are awful. Your posts are maybe at a 10th grade level at best, maybe!

Plunkey is kicking your ass all over the place. You must be a glutton for punishment.

Going by your grammar I'd say you're hating on his 10th grade level because you're jealous.

Wiki would be an acceptable source for a quick search of what kind of drugs would be considered a controlled substance. I'd say that info is just outside the realm of common knowledge. To give credit to what you said about Wiki, why don't you prove it? Post 3 Wiki pages before you contribute and then after. I'd say pick topics that you don't know anything about, but I'll just say any page, since you seem that fucking stupid.

don't RICO statutes already do this? Why more laws? Isn't this exactly the kind of shit you're constantly whining about plunkey?

between 2 wars, the all consuming WOT, domestic war on drugs, the US doesnt have the resources (or jurisdiction) to administer our already draconian drug policy on a global scale. Might as well start building our prisons overseas to make the logistics a little more manageable lol

most sensible post in this thread

In the US, for starters.

Here's a little info for you: if I decided to mix up a high performance plastique or machine a few full automatic weapons using the five axis thingy in my basement, they'd throw me under the prison. That's existing US law.

If you can mill me a fully functioning mk48 in your basement I will completely and utterly reverse my opinion of you and...............................suck your dick.

just putting that on the table.....:qt:

If you can mill me a fully functioning mk48 in your basement I will completely and utterly reverse my opinion of you and...............................suck your dick.

just putting that on the table.....:qt:

No thanks. I bet Pick3 would be all over that offer though.

I would definitely need to send-out for the barrel, but my Hurco VM10U could easily machine the rest of those parts if I had an FFL to legally manufacture them.

The machine itself is configured with five simultaneous axis moves, which places it in a significantly restricted export control category. If these machines get moved more than about two inches, they lock out and will refuse to run until a Hurco technician re-enables them.

But I don't see why I'm not allowed to make full automatic weapons or ship my machine to Somalia. It doesn't say I can't on the Wikipedia page regarding the Controlled Substances Act.

As much as our goobermint would love to, we cant control the whole world.

This isn't about controlling the world. It's really simple:

If you are a US citizen and want to do something on foreign soil that is illegal here, get somewhere safe and either literally or effectively renounce your US citizenship.

If you are a US citizen, want to do something on foreign soil that is illegal here, and still want to make or maintain entry into the US, you could be prosecuted.

Oh my gentile Jesus.

Did you just look for plastic explosives regulations under drug control laws???

Congratulations, you've just eclipsed Redsam, StrongMo and any other EF retard on this board.

Psssst: There aren't any regulations on securities under the controlled substances laws either. But I bet you'd get really jacked if you injected some C-4 directly into your o-ring.

And P.S. LOL @ wiki as a primary source. Well done!

Hint: Google "ITAR"

Apologies, maybe Im the only one who read at least the very first sentence of the article in question discussing a proposed law that would allow the US to arrest individuals for violating the Controlled Substances Act? You know, narcotic activity and stuff.

Christ, it even says in the title of the article: "U.S. Drug Policy Would Be Imposed Globally By New House Bill."

So again, what do plastic explosives have to do with what were talking about?

Methinks one of two things happened:

A) This is another of plunkey's "China Syndromes" (that's what Ill call them from now on) where he started speaking without knowing what he was talking about.

B) Youre making some straw man slippery slope argument - if we allow people to produce drugs where its legal its just like them producing nuclear weapons where its legal!!!! - which is laughable considering it ignores an even more important slippery slope where the US is free to arrest and punish citizens for committing no crime whatsoever.

lol @ the usual not being able to competently argue one point so you decide to turn it into something different.

Wikipedia is the worst source for accurate information. Anyone, can get in there and input data. No wonder all your posts are awful. Your posts are maybe at a 10th grade level at best, maybe!

Plunkey is kicking your ass all over the place. You must be a glutton for punishment.

Wait, so youre saying that what I posted wasnt correct? Interesting.

And lol @ you in general. Im sure plunk sleeps soundly knowing that its only verified retards like you and canadianhitman that ever support his (lack of) argument.

It doesn't say I can't on the Wikipedia page regarding the Controlled Substances Act.

See above post.

Uber lol @ trying to argue when you didnt even bother reading the title of the article.

At this point it's hard to tell if:

1) You're really that dumb
2) Are trying to talk your way out of a lost argument
3) Just trolling.

Top Bottom