Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL @ small government

its not even so much that the spirit of the law itself is negative..but the gate it opens can be

thank you....that's pretty much the point 75th and I have been trying to skull fuck into plunkeys binary coded brain mass. For someone who whine's against every single regulation the govt. puts on "poor little corporate america", the guy is willing to hand over some pretty serious firepower to a govt. he claims to mistrust DAILY!

thank you....that's pretty much the point 75th and I have been trying to skull fuck into plunkeys binary coded brain mass. For someone who whine's against every single regulation the govt. puts on "poor little corporate america", the guy is willing to hand over some pretty serious firepower to a govt. he claims to mistrust DAILY!

1) Back to the homo-deviant hyperbole?

2) I do admit you and 75th make a well-matched pair in discussions like this.

3) Forfeiting my right to run a criminal organization on foreign soil doesn't bother me as much as confiscatory taxes, oppressive regulations, ridiculous torts and generational theft.

what I find interesting is I wont bother with threads
and then notice them continuing for five or so pages
do a quick read through
and it's littered with redsamushit
you're stuck on seventeen
formulate your response I've already figured out how to answer

Top Bottom