Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL @ small government

So let's get this straight:

You are 100% fine with a US citizen directing an organization from inside the US that operates a would-be criminal enterprise outside the US as long as the country in which it operates does not complain (in the legal sense, obviously)?

If it's drug related*, yes I have no issue whatsoever.

*Circling back to the point of the article.

If it's drug related*, yes I have no issue whatsoever.

*Circling back to the point of the article.

So if a US citizen wanted to own and operate a meth lab 100 yards away in Mexican territory, moving money, managing production, taking orders and lining-up mules (from the Mexican side, of course), it should be 100% legal as long as no one in Mexico complains?

is meth legal in mexico?? and is crossing the border with meth in any way legal?

I think its cute (and by cute I mean trite) that people on here argue in circles like this ...I mean, do you walk away from the computer and think to yourself "he really got my point! good discussion"

is meth legal in mexico?? and is crossing the border with meth in any way legal?

I think its cute (and by cute I mean trite) that people on here argue in circles like this ...I mean, do you walk away from the computer and think to yourself "he really got my point! good discussion"

Stfu

your posts lack any sort of originality...you've come to bore me

So if a US citizen wanted to own and operate a meth lab 100 yards away in Mexican territory, moving money, managing production, taking orders and lining-up mules (from the Mexican side, of course), it should be 100% legal as long as no one in Mexico complains?

If its legal in Mexico, yes.

As soon as that meth crosses the border into the US (ie as soon as someone actually breaks the law) then feel free to arrest and punish him.

1) I believe so but I havent checked.

2) Not at all, and thats my point.

It's not a matter of how we interpret Mexican law. If it's not our job to enforce our own laws outside the US, then it most certainly wouldn't be our job to interpret Mexican laws.

The only measuring stick would be if the foreign government took action against the US citizen operating on their soil. And sure, crossing the border with meth would be illegal in the US. But if the buyer and seller did the transaction 100 yards into Mexico, the US-based citizen hasn't broken any US laws.

75th, I'm not actually arguing with you in case you didn't catch that...I think laws like this are a slippery slope that open the way for truly crushing a citizen's civil liberties

its not even so much that the spirit of the law itself is negative..but the gate it opens can be

Top Bottom