Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL @ small government

If I (a US citizen) know the latest in plastic explosives technology and setup an improvised explosives operation in Yemen, where I'm sure it's legal, what's the problem?

If I bring the bombs over here, that's illegal and I'm arrested, right? What's the problem?
I don't see a problem with the situation that you've outlined. Maybe I'm missing the point? Unless you invade and establish the rules of another country, then you can't control what goes on over there...only here.

Yup. They'd blow my ass up.

And what if I want to pay-off an official overseas? Why shouldn't I be able to bribe the mayor of Mexico city and do whatever I want?
Ah, so you're saying that we should stop drones too and cut down on the overextended American US empire?

I don't see a problem with the situation that you've outlined. Maybe I'm missing the point? Unless you invade and establish the rules of another country, then you can't control what goes on over there...only here.

Obviously you can't stop someone who permanently moves outside the US and renounces their citizenship.

But let's get back to my example. If I want to manage my Yemen plastic explosive company from the US, should I be allowed to?

If I do operate it from Yemen, should I be able to use my US passport to freely travel between the US and Yemen?

In what world is plastic explosives considered a controlled substance?

In what world is plastic explosives considered a controlled substance?

In the US, for starters.

Here's a little info for you: if I decided to mix up a high performance plastique or machine a few full automatic weapons using the five axis thingy in my basement, they'd throw me under the prison. That's existing US law.

Yea certain fertilizers are controlled too i think.
Kinda like sudafed is controlled for its meth application

Obviously you can't stop someone who permanently moves outside the US and renounces their citizenship.

But let's get back to my example. If I want to manage my Yemen plastic explosive company from the US, should I be allowed to?

If I do operate it from Yemen, should I be able to use my US passport to freely travel between the US and Yemen?
The slope is getting slippery if I said anything but yes to both. So, yes to both.

Yea certain fertilizers are controlled too i think.
Kinda like sudafed is controlled for its meth application

Yup.

So if I want to ship six tons of unstabablized ammonium nitrate to Yemen and a ton on sudafed to my mexican meth lab from Knoxville, what's the problem?????

Top Bottom