Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame vs. ECA

Wow, I didn't know egg yolk was that bad.. Hm.. What are the egg whites important for? I don't eat much bread, unless i've taken a sandwich to work for lunch. I don't have a microwave or anything like that at work so its hard to bring something that needs a little extra kick. And I hate going to eat down at the food court, but sometimes that's my only option. When I eat down there, its usually subway. But even then, subway isn't the best. I usually get the chicken salad. No bread there for me. I think that's what i'll just end up doing today. But i'll need to bring something to eat in the mean-time while waiting on a coworker to get in so I can go down and get the salad. I'll try adding more vegetables to my salad as well. I usually only get cucumbers, pickles, lettuce of course, cheese and the chicken. I'll add a few olives, tomatoes, and maybe a few other things. So far, i've been eating at least 4 times a day. Way better than what I usually do. And i've knocked cereal out of my diet unless there's absolutely nothing else I can eat at home.

For lunch yesterday, I ate peas and tuna. I can't eat tuna very much cause of my sensitive tummy. And i've been taking the fish oil pills. Lucky for me, I knocked caffeine out a long time ago. I stopped drinking pop at least a year ago. And I don't drink coffee very often, if at all. I haven't had any candy in 3 days! And I said no to a big chocolate chip cookie yesterday! lol.

It'd be really hard to ban dairy products though. VERY. I think all the others would be pretty easy. I don't drink alcohol anymore. In fact, I said no at least ten times last night. Thats surprising for me, on new years. The only one i'd have real trouble with is dairy, for sure. I love milk and cheese.

Anyhow, off to work for 9 hours! yay. I'll post my diet up for the last three days later tonight.

Thanks ladies!
Looks like you are on your way!

Thanks thandie. I'll definitely start taking that into stride now. I'm so anxious to just be done and eating healthy, that i've been trying to throw everything out at once.

Diet today;
morning- oatmeal and water (don't have any protein supps yet. looking to get some tomorrow.)
snack- peanuts
lunch- chicken salad from subway (lettuce, pickles, black olives, cucumbers, a little bit of cheese and chicken.) and ice water
snack- more peanuts
dinner- boneless ribs and mac&cheese and water. (is that good? I mean, it was protein and pasta...)
And depending when I go to bed tonight, i'll snack on... well, I don't know. I haven't had time to go to the grocery store yet. Crap. I'll be full for quite a while though, anyway.
Do you have any advice on work outs for my lower abs? I do leg lifts, crunches, planks, oblique crunches, and... yeah I think thats it.
And also, what do you do for leg work outs? calves included.

Thanks thandie. I'll definitely start taking that into stride now. I'm so anxious to just be done and eating healthy, that i've been trying to throw everything out at once.

Diet today;
morning- oatmeal and water (don't have any protein supps yet. looking to get some tomorrow.)
snack- peanuts
lunch- chicken salad from subway (lettuce, pickles, black olives, cucumbers, a little bit of cheese and chicken.) and ice water
snack- more peanuts
dinner- boneless ribs and mac&cheese and water. (is that good? I mean, it was protein and pasta...)
And depending when I go to bed tonight, i'll snack on... well, I don't know. I haven't had time to go to the grocery store yet. Crap. I'll be full for quite a while though, anyway.
Do you have any advice on work outs for my lower abs? I do leg lifts, crunches, planks, oblique crunches, and... yeah I think thats it.
And also, what do you do for leg work outs? calves included.

Peanuts???????
If you want to have some nuts, I suggest about 6 for the day. You're getting a lot of fat byt having peanuts twice a day. How much did you have?
Also get rid of the maccaroni & cheese. Ouch!

What you mentioned for abs is pretty. That's all you need. Besides, the diet will bring your abs out, not how much ab exercise you do.

Hm, alright... No more peanuts then. Lol. What do you suggest I bring to work for snacking? Peanuts seemed to fill me up pretty nicely. I had way too many yesterday then.... oops... And alright, no more mac and cheese.

Hm, alright... No more peanuts then. Lol. What do you suggest I bring to work for snacking? Peanuts seemed to fill me up pretty nicely. I had way too many yesterday then.... oops... And alright, no more mac and cheese.

Snack depending on how many meals/calories you're getting.
You can get a protein shake, but you have to count that as a consideration.
Berries.
6 almonds. Now you're used to making yourself really full. You have to get used to not over eating. 6 nuts goes a long way as a snack. Rememner, it takes the brain 20 minutes to know you're full or satisfied. The problem is that we keep eating, then 20 minutes later find out we had too much.
Break your meals into 5 or 6 and count everything you eat. You probably had about 100g of fat yesterday when you need 30g.
Get the idea?

6 almonds is almost nothing 20-22 almonds is 1 oz and only 164 calories that to me is a more of a snack 6 almonds would be less then 50 calories.

6 almonds is almost nothing 20-22 almonds is 1 oz and only 164 calories that to me is a more of a snack 6 almonds would be less then 50 calories.

Not when you're already getting alot of fat. 1 oz is 15g of fat.

Not when you're already getting alot of fat. 1 oz is 15g of fat.

It really depends on the daily macro's and diet the person is following. A very commin macro break down is 40:30:30 protein:carbs:fat which would easily accomindate a 1oz serving of almonds as a snack. In that specific break down with the mac and cheese yes less then ideal to added it in there. Good fats are not the enemy is just the point I am trying to get across.

I didn't have almonds though.. just regular already sliced peanuts.My older neighbor has a body fat scale.

I weigh 126.8, 23.2% body fat. Is that good? I have no idea..

I didn't have almonds though.. just regular already sliced peanuts.My older neighbor has a body fat scale.

I weigh 126.8, 23.2% body fat. Is that good? I have no idea..

For a women 23% is not bad it is in the healthy range however depending on how much definition you want to see it would have to be lower. What is you ultimate goal do you want to see abs?

Top Bottom