Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame vs. ECA

I know its not a substitute for actually getting protein, but I know I need to get some powder. Do you know any powder thats not very nasty? The kind my bf uses is pretty disgusting. Almost gag-able. The personal trainer I know said I need protein powder with about 20-40g of protein in it.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do about eating, please let me know. I don't want to lose weight the unhealthy way. I'm eating oatmeal right now. Should I make a few eggs too?

And also, I think i'm going to change up my work outs... I read a lot about over training, and I think I might be. This is usually my schedule...
Monday- Back, cardio
Tuesday- shoulders, light bi's, abs
Wednesday- bi's, light tri's, cardio
thursday- off (sometimes I have to switch up on days off because of work.. don't know if thats a good thing. Sometimes I have to take wednesdays or fridays off)
friday- legs, calves, abs, cardio
sat- off
sunday- cardio and abs

I think I might be over training.... If you have a better schedule I could follow, that'd be great.

And thank you so much, ironwings, for all your help!

I know its not a substitute for actually getting protein, but I know I need to get some powder. Do you know any powder thats not very nasty? The kind my bf uses is pretty disgusting. Almost gag-able. The personal trainer I know said I need protein powder with about 20-40g of protein in it.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do about eating, please let me know. I don't want to lose weight the unhealthy way. I'm eating oatmeal right now. Should I make a few eggs too?

Dymatize Elite Whey is one of my favorites taste awesome IMO. You could add some egg whites to your oatmeal mix it up add some cinnamon cook it with some none fat spray kinda like a pancake.

I took the chocolate whey isolate for a few days about a month ago.... I couldn't handle it... I didn't know what I could mix it with to make it taste a little better... My stomach is very sensitive, I guess. I can't even drink one beer without feeling sick (or any alcoholic beverage... but this is just an example.) My stomach can't handle the nasty stuff. I'll feel sick the rest of the day.

I took the chocolate whey isolate for a few days about a month ago.... I couldn't handle it... I didn't know what I could mix it with to make it taste a little better... My stomach is very sensitive, I guess. I can't even drink one beer without feeling sick (or any alcoholic beverage... but this is just an example.) My stomach can't handle the nasty stuff. I'll feel sick the rest of the day.

Well you don't have to have whey to get in your protien. If you cook up a lot of chicken just dived up into about 3 oz serving have that 5-6 times a day your golden. I do all my cooking on Sunday pack it up for the week so I don't have to think about it. I have some friend that do there the night before but I am to dam tired and lazy after the gym I just want to shower and veg for a bit before going to bed.
Also there is PVL's whey coolers which are kind of juice like you mix with water. I like the peach or ice tea see if you can get samples at a local store. Let them know you have a senstive stomach and don't want to be stuck with a tub you can't stand. Also I think GNC has a return policy double check but I recall being able to buy and try. I got a nasty flavour once back in the day and returned it no problem.

And also, my bf takes fish oil pills..... should I be taking some too?

Yes, fish oil is very good for you. You can take it as well.

Protein Powder.
I like Lean Body for Her by Labrada. My fav is the vanilla, but they have chocolate, which is good and strawberry, which I have not tried.

Top Bottom