Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame vs. ECA

Alright. Thanks so much!! I'm so glad I found this site.
I just ordered some lipoflame and am excited to try it out. How long does it take, usually, to get to you? I live in the u.s. of course (lucky me.) It was $6.95 shipping. Sheesh.
Also, I take multiv for women. gotta lot of good stuff in it. Figured since I don't get much in my meals, that'd help a bit. I've been taking it for about a month now. So i'll start taking the fish oil pills also. Is there anything else you can think of that i'd need or should take to help me along?

And you say you don't worry about protein through the week and just pack in a lot on sundays? That'd be fantastic if I could do that so I wouldn't have to worry about how much protein I had that day..
What I could really use is a diet plan. I'm getting a lot of great ideas from reading other posts and some of the things you've all been saying. I gotta hit up the grocery store when I get paid in a few days to get more food. Any specific things I need to get there? I know a lot of meats, and I drink 2% milk. Couldn't stand the skim milk. My tum tum is just too sensitive to nasties.
And also, a good workout routine. I've just been working out with the bf. The schedule I posted is what he does. He makes me push until I can't anymore, which is why I love working with him. If there's any tweaks you think i'd need on my routine, i'd love your input. Thanks again!!!!! I appreciate it so much!!

I think working out with your BF is fantastic to be honest the plan you follow looks pretty good but I noticed there was no chest training in there. Also it is possible that you are over training your bies as you have 2 workouts in there for it and if you consider when you train back they get hit a far bit as well that is 3 times in 1 week no chance for recovery.
As for getting your protein in all in one day sorry hun no dice. :) Have you tried 1% milk? It would cut down the fat but not be as watery as skim milk. Also I thought of another thing for protein tuna packs those things save me over contest prep as I have stash with me for just incase meals.
As for actual meal plans that is something you need to play with yourself it is so idividual I can eat the same meals 5 times a day for 3 months and be fine with it but I know I am weird like that. LOL

I saw that you don't like "nasties" - me either. I have no tolerance for it. For your shakes try this:

1 cup unflavored, unsweetened soy milk (milk has a lot of sugar in it), scoop whey protein (I like unflavored but whatever you want here is fine), ice (you'll have to play with how much to get a consistency you like), AND a tbsp of sugar free instant pudding mix (any flavor). You can add some berries too if you'd like. A favorite of mine is banana cream pudding and fresh strawberries. - This isn't a pack and go shake. You'll want to drink it as soon as you make it.

There are tons of other recipes but this one is very basic and you can play with flavors.

I do chest too, it just switches up when I get the chance to, if i'm not working that night. My bf has a schedule that I like to follow with him. He'll switch it up sometimes and do chest on saturday or sunday. When I don't work, I go and do it. I got chest in this last saturday. My chest is STILL sore today. I love it! Did back yesterday. Feels very good today too. :). Today he's doing shoulders.

Do you know a good nutrition website that lists all the good fats and bads and what I can eat and shouldn't? Basically to help me get a good feel of what I really should be eating.

Also, since lipoflame will be coming soon, how do I cycle this stuff? 30mins before workout, but is there like 2wks on, 1wk off type thing with it?

Take it 15 minutes or so before your workouts (cardio or strength). No cycling necessary - watch how you are feeling pretty closely. You'll know when you want to take a break from it.

I posted a list of foods early on. Those are key foods for a figure athlete (minus the fruit close to comp). Remember the #1 key is nothing processed. It takes time and effort to build a diet like this. Don't get discouraged - start slowly by adding a new goal each week and before you know it you'll be eating clean!

Clean carbs and grains
1. Oatmeal (old fashioned or steel cut)
2. Yams
3. brown rice
4. Sweet potatoes
5. Multi grain hot cereal (mix or barley, oats, rye titricale and a few others)
6. White potatoes (glycemic index be damned!) - keep these to early in the day, preferably after workout
7. 100% whole wheat bread
8. 100% whole wheat pasta
9. Beans (great for healthy chili recipes)
10. Cream of rice hot cereal

vegetables
1. broccoli
2. asparagus
3. spinach
4. salad greens
5. tomatoes
6. peppers (green and red)
7. onions
8. mushrooms
9. cucumbers
10. Zucchini

lean proteins
1. Egg whites
2. Whey protein (protein powder supplement)
3. Chicken Breast
4. Salmon (wild alaskan)
5. Turkey Breast
6. Top round steak (grass fed beef)
7. Flank Steak (grass fed beef)
8. Cod Fish
9. Bison/Buffalo
10. Rainbow Trout

fruits
- go easy on these and preferably keep them to early day/post workout
1. Grapefruit
2. Apples
3. Blueberries
4. Canteloupe
5. Oranges
6. Bananas
7. Peaches
8. Grapes
9. Strawberries
10. Pineapple

I added oatmeal to my breakfast. I've always eaten wheat bread, it just hasn't always been whole wheat. I think a lot of the vegetables listed are gross... any advice on putting them in a meal to make it better? 1, 2, 3, 7 and 10 are not my thing. Is it bad to eat the yellow egg yolk with scrambled eggs? I can do all the fruit, and I don't eat fish. Eck. Also, how many pills do I take of the lipoflame each day?

I added oatmeal to my breakfast. I've always eaten wheat bread, it just hasn't always been whole wheat. I think a lot of the vegetables listed are gross... any advice on putting them in a meal to make it better? 1, 2, 3, 7 and 10 are not my thing. Is it bad to eat the yellow egg yolk with scrambled eggs? I can do all the fruit, and I don't eat fish. Eck. Also, how many pills do I take of the lipoflame each day?

Your too funny. I'm probably the last person to advise on cooking. I think of food as fuel, cook them up in a crock pot with some chicken and there you go. Or simply eat the ones you can handle. You'll notice a lot of the ladies on here have a very small list of foods they eat from.

If you aren't trying to lose much body fat a yolk mixed with egg whites isn't so bad. But, why not eat all egg whites?(or I really like egg beaters even though it is a processed food). Think of it this way - the yolk is where all the cholesterol and fat is. Not that fat is a bad thing but we want to reduce it and this is a great starter.

Not sure how much wheat bread you are eating but don't go crazy with it. Most swear it off completely. You really have to watch out for the sugar content and all the processed ingredients in it.

Until you get your list of foods and meal timing down you may want to follow some age old dieting - ban sugar (including artificial), ban caffeine, ban wheat products, dairy products, processed food, and alcohol. This isn't sustainable for most people but can jump start a plan while preparing for a more sustainable healthy diet.

Make it a lifestyle and you'll be extremely thankful as you age. Why don't you start to journal what you are eating and the ladies on the board will be glad to give you advice? It is much easier to make tweaks to what you are actually eating rather than spitting out advice on the fly. Thandie is a great diet mentor.

Lipoflame - start with one before workout. Gradually up your dose as you feel you can handle it. Do this slowly - trust me. Most women take 2 or 3. Recommended dose is 4, but take your body weight in consideration. The product is marketed to males.

Wow, I didn't know egg yolk was that bad.. Hm.. What are the egg whites important for? I don't eat much bread, unless i've taken a sandwich to work for lunch. I don't have a microwave or anything like that at work so its hard to bring something that needs a little extra kick. And I hate going to eat down at the food court, but sometimes that's my only option. When I eat down there, its usually subway. But even then, subway isn't the best. I usually get the chicken salad. No bread there for me. I think that's what i'll just end up doing today. But i'll need to bring something to eat in the mean-time while waiting on a coworker to get in so I can go down and get the salad. I'll try adding more vegetables to my salad as well. I usually only get cucumbers, pickles, lettuce of course, cheese and the chicken. I'll add a few olives, tomatoes, and maybe a few other things. So far, i've been eating at least 4 times a day. Way better than what I usually do. And i've knocked cereal out of my diet unless there's absolutely nothing else I can eat at home.

For lunch yesterday, I ate peas and tuna. I can't eat tuna very much cause of my sensitive tummy. And i've been taking the fish oil pills. Lucky for me, I knocked caffeine out a long time ago. I stopped drinking pop at least a year ago. And I don't drink coffee very often, if at all. I haven't had any candy in 3 days! And I said no to a big chocolate chip cookie yesterday! lol.

It'd be really hard to ban dairy products though. VERY. I think all the others would be pretty easy. I don't drink alcohol anymore. In fact, I said no at least ten times last night. Thats surprising for me, on new years. The only one i'd have real trouble with is dairy, for sure. I love milk and cheese.

Anyhow, off to work for 9 hours! yay. I'll post my diet up for the last three days later tonight.

Thanks ladies!

Wow, I didn't know egg yolk was that bad.. Hm.. What are the egg whites important for? I don't eat much bread, unless i've taken a sandwich to work for lunch. I don't have a microwave or anything like that at work so its hard to bring something that needs a little extra kick. And I hate going to eat down at the food court, but sometimes that's my only option. When I eat down there, its usually subway. But even then, subway isn't the best. I usually get the chicken salad. No bread there for me. I think that's what i'll just end up doing today. But i'll need to bring something to eat in the mean-time while waiting on a coworker to get in so I can go down and get the salad. I'll try adding more vegetables to my salad as well. I usually only get cucumbers, pickles, lettuce of course, cheese and the chicken. I'll add a few olives, tomatoes, and maybe a few other things. So far, i've been eating at least 4 times a day. Way better than what I usually do. And i've knocked cereal out of my diet unless there's absolutely nothing else I can eat at home.

For lunch yesterday, I ate peas and tuna. I can't eat tuna very much cause of my sensitive tummy. And i've been taking the fish oil pills. Lucky for me, I knocked caffeine out a long time ago. I stopped drinking pop at least a year ago. And I don't drink coffee very often, if at all. I haven't had any candy in 3 days! And I said no to a big chocolate chip cookie yesterday! lol.

It'd be really hard to ban dairy products though. VERY. I think all the others would be pretty easy. I don't drink alcohol anymore. In fact, I said no at least ten times last night. Thats surprising for me, on new years. The only one i'd have real trouble with is dairy, for sure. I love milk and cheese.

Anyhow, off to work for 9 hours! yay. I'll post my diet up for the last three days later tonight.

Thanks ladies!

No, yolks are not bad for you, in fact they are loaded with omega 3 therefore they're good and will help soften your skin in addition to other positive things.
However, they also help elevate the bad cholesterol so the idea is (for a woman) 1 yolk is good. I get about 30 grams of fat per day.. I count that 5 grams of fat from the yolk, but once I need to lower my fat; the first thing that goes is the yolk. Use that as a consideration. Egg whites are pure protein, which is great to build muscles.

I suggest you might want to bring a salad to work. You said you only have the bread for lunch. Bread everyday is not a good idea. Anything you have on a daily basis, it adds up, whether is good or bad. The idea is to be consistently good so that adds up.

Dairy, sugar, bread, coffee, proccessed foods all of those things you can ban, however you don't have to do it overnight. just be consisting in making changes. One step at a time.
If you have bread 5 days per week (for instance)have it 3 times per week for a couple of weeks, then once, then none. That's how you make changes. If you cut everything overnight, you'll crave it and get tired and frustrated and go right back thinking you just can't do it.

I used to live on dairy and finally back fired on me and became lactose intolerant. I was also getting chronic headaches as a result, which stopped once I stopped the dairy. Dairy products covers your organs with a mucus film- hence the sinus and headaches. Sorry to be gross..
I'm so glad I can't have it anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom