Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 log

Just checking in, got back to the gym today after missing all of last week due to a hurt Achilles tendon. Got a new front squat PR, 245 lbs 1 rep max front squat, previous max was 225, so I am seeing some strength gains. Will keep you posted whether I get any other PR's as the week goes on.

Did a 10.5 mile hike Saturday that was pretty steep, to the top of the highest mountain in the state. Today (2 days later) I have some soreness but nowhere near what I'd normally have after a hike like that. It seems to me that LGD-4033 is making a noticeable difference with muscle recovery time.

Running LGD-4033 right now as well and the muscle recovery times are definately alot faster. Also to add to the tendon pain, my joints have felt amazing, but tendon pain has been experienced within a pre-existing injury - however this might be due to lifting heavier on cycle. Make sure you are run a joint supplement as a staple and ofcourse some omega 3's to keep everything nice and wet.

Thanks for the advice. It's funny, I actually started taking high doses of fish oil capsules again for the omega 3's and... It could be my imagination or coincidence, but after only 5 days on fish oil, my joints feel better. Can it work that fast?

I've also been taking glucosamine + MSM, and eating more gelatin (Jello). Something seems to be helping.

I have my fish oil daily, however on holidays I went without for a fortnight and upon return within a week of recommencing using fish oil, my joints felt alot smoother and generally alot better - so really comes down to the person however the science/studies states it can take weeks to notice the benefits. Glucosamine + MSM are a must have, especially if lifting heavy shit bro!

OK I may have spoken too soon about DOMS! We did front squats on Monday and I got a new PR, however, I was not used to this level of intensity that we did that day, and I have some INTENSE fiery burning DOMS today in my quads, glutes, hammies, and calves. We have deadlifts programmed for today and honestly I think I might have to skip, the soreness is bad enough that my legs buckled a couple times walking around today so there is some weakness involved.

Hopefully this is just my body not being used to an increased level of intensity? After we maxed out on front squats we dropped the weight down to 135 lbs. and I did a total of 56 reps of front squat. I am hoping the intense DOMS are just a sign that I'm out of shape from the time off due to injuries.

I'm reading more and going to add BCAA's and L-Arginine to my supplements as well, and I recently started taking whey isolate immediately after the workout to try and further minimize muscle breakdown.

All DOMS means is you beat the hell out of your muscle fibers and created micro tears. This is how you grow! Just give the legs adequate rest so they can recover and grow.

This is a great log by the way. Have you thought about using ostarine in pct? "Sarms1" is the new board sponsor and the quality is suppose to be the best out there

All DOMS means is you beat the hell out of your muscle fibers and created micro tears. This is how you grow! Just give the legs adequate rest so they can recover and grow.

This is a great log by the way. Have you thought about using ostarine in pct? "Sarms1" is the new board sponsor and the quality is suppose to be the best out there

Thanks, Yeah I might order some Ostarine for PCT, heard good things...

I wanted to mention another thing - The vision sides from the S4 have gotten really noticeable! Even in the daytime when I go from bright sunlight, to darker indoors like in a restaurant, I'm almost blind for a few seconds and it takes my eyes a few minutes to fully adjust to where I can see well... Crazy stuff, I will not miss the vision sides. The good thing is my night vision has been fine on S4 once my eyes are adjusted, it just takes my eyes a lot longer to adjust between light and dark.

Just a quick update - My endo had to postpone my appointment so I won't get updated bloods as soon as I expected, I should get them around Nov. 3 or so. This will be interesting to see how much suppression has been caused by the LGD. I am running a fairly high dose so I'm curious what the suppression will be.

Try lowering your s4 dose for a few days. What are you dosing it at now?

Top Bottom