Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 log

Results are in for Total Testosterone:
Before: 465 ng/dL
After 3 weeks: 79 ng/dL

So I'm completely shut down. No wonder I feel terrible. I can't function at this level.

Started Tamoxifen last night for PCT, I will keep you posted on recovery. I need some serious pct here. I'm thinking of running HCG as well (I have some). Any suggestions for pct protocol are welcome. I have also used triptorelin before for pct and had great results with that, but I may save that "reset" for later, after prepping my system first with hcg and tamox.

I have in the past been able to get my testes to produce about 1000 ng/dL just by using tamox plus triptorelin, so I'm sure I can get things started again.

I'm a bit confused? If your still taking LGD shouldn't your T levels be higher, unless LGD doesn't register as testosterone on a lab test.

Are you running HCGenerate along side your LGD. This should combat your lethargy "crappy feeling" and make you feel good again.

LGD doesn't show up as testosterone in lab tests.

I don't have any HCGenerate, or know what it is, I would have to read up on it. I only know it's advertised like crazy around this forum so I'm curious what exactly it is. I see there is a sticky about it, I'll read that. Honestly though since it's an herbal product, and since people are pushing it so hard here, I'm probably not going to try it, just being honest. That kind of situation tends to bring out the skeptic in me. But to each his own.

I'm also curious to get back my more compete hormone panel to see what my LH levels are. Do we know precisely the mechanism by which LGD causes suppression? Does it activate testosterone receptors in the hypothalamus causing lower GnRH and thus lower LH levels, or is it by summer other mechanism? Does anyone know?

Last edited:
I'm my experience, sarms such as ostarine and Lgd did effect my total T but didn't have a drastic effect on LH so I bounced back pretty quick after stopping. That being said, we all react to these things very differently. But bro you need to run on cycle supports and proper pct's for suppressive steroids and sarms. HCGenerate and n2guard should be ran on cycle along with forma then run hcg before pct. Get a T boosting stack for PCT as well. Good choices are methyl eaa/test infusion, unleashed, test stack, phytoserms, DAA, etc. I'm curious what your E2 looks like as well.

I'm my experience, sarms such as ostarine and Lgd did effect my total T but didn't have a drastic effect on LH so I bounced back pretty quick after stopping. That being said, we all react to these things very differently. But bro you need to run on cycle supports and proper pct's for suppressive steroids and sarms. HCGenerate and n2guard should be ran on cycle along with forma then run hcg before pct. Get a T boosting stack for PCT as well. Good choices are methyl eaa/test infusion, unleashed, test stack, phytoserms, DAA, etc. I'm curious what your E2 looks like as well.

I'm not sure if my doctor ordered an E2 test or just a total estrogen assay :\

If I run LGD again I may try running those supports you mentioned alongside it and see how the bloodwork compares. But if anything I'd wait until next year. I am SO DONE with this shit right now. To each his own but ugh... I am WAY happier when my T levels are normal. This low testosterone situation I got into just made me miserable. I am pretty happy with my strength right now, I am going to focus on cutting for a while I think, and maybe if I try LGD in the future, do more support supps with it.

I hope that if nothing else, my log helps to show people that the LGD-4033 being sold by Uniquemicals obviously is potent and does what it's supposed to. The bloodwork doesn't lie. If it was bunk and didn't contain any real LGD it wouldn't have shut my T down like this. Plus I can't deny the strength gains I got even if I felt shitty the whole time. Got some pretty big (for me anyway) PR's in those 3 weeks. I am not a hardcore weight lifter by any means and I only started training in January so for me, the strength gains were more than I even expected.

Bummer bro, hope everything bounces back to normal ASAP. SARMS - LGD-4033 especially, shouldn't be taken lightly, cycle support, PCT all should be dialled in prior to commencing cycles - this is your body you are messing with and you should do all the available research prior to commencing to ensure the entire cycle is spot on.

You'll bounce back, I have no doubt. Do yourself a favor and beef up that pct. You're shutdown pretty bad and really need the extra help. A SERM alone won't do the trick here. Even if you just get some bulk DAA, anything will help

The weird thing is I didn't even realize my T was so low during these last few weeks. I've had morning wood, I grew out my beard this last 2 weeks, etc. Main way I could tell something was different was just low energy and lack of drive / motivation to work out, and slow recovery in my joints mostly.

It's surprising that the body can seem to function normally even when T levels are almost as low as that of a woman lol...

Maybe it was the lack of on cycle support or non-robust PCT making you feel lethargic. Either way I felt pretty good during the 8 weeks and now 2 weeks into PCT. I did a sort of "test routine" earlier today to see where I was at 2 weeks removed from LGD and strength was the same as I gained while on, while my flat bench and squat actually increased today, during essentially a full body workout. I still kept the same body weight. This is 2 weeks into PCT. I was also particularly tired today and worked out pretty late. I wasn't even planning on going but my buddy convinced me. Most of the time when I felt lethargic was due to a lack of sleep or food. Today was a lack of both. So I'm pretty satisfied thus far.

Top Bottom