Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 log

Just an update, it turns out I have a fever. I hope I don't have rhabdo or something. I went home from work early, I was having headaches and aches all over my body, neck, joints, muscles, etc. Don't know if it's related to the LGD or not, since I was feeling pretty crappy already Friday before I took it. I think I'm sick or something.

It's a nice idea to get labs done before and after but if you're stacking it then it really doesn't give any conclusive evidence to what LGD is solely doing to you. Now I don't know anything about those other chemicals' properties but I'm just going by the standard way any experiment would be done by eliminating all variables that can skew the results of what's being tested.
For reference, I started at 1mg and I'm up to 4mg now. I'd say 3mg seems to be the kicking point. Since you started at 5mg, do you plan on maintaining that or increasing it? Interested to see what you do.
Anyway, hope you recover from that fever soon. I like following these SARMS logs to compare all the different results with mine. :)

It's a nice idea to get labs done before and after but if you're stacking it then it really doesn't give any conclusive evidence to what LGD is solely doing to you. Now I don't know anything about those other chemicals' properties but I'm just going by the standard way any experiment would be done by eliminating all variables that can skew the results of what's being tested.
For reference, I started at 1mg and I'm up to 4mg now. I'd say 3mg seems to be the kicking point. Since you started at 5mg, do you plan on maintaining that or increasing it? Interested to see what you do.
Anyway, hope you recover from that fever soon. I like following these SARMS logs to compare all the different results with mine. :)

Well I was taking GW-50 before, have been taking it for months, so I think its effect on my labs will be smaller if anything. I was obese when I started the GW-50 and I've lost about 65 pounds since the beginning of the year.

I wasn't planning on increasing the LGD dose, just staying at 5mg, but maybe 5mg is too high? Maybe there's no point taking that much? What do you think? What did you mean when you said 3mg was the kicking point?

I feel a little better this morning, still don't know what is wrong but I'll go to the doctor if I don't feel right today.

Well I was taking GW-50 before, have been taking it for months, so I think its effect on my labs will be smaller if anything. I was obese when I started the GW-50 and I've lost about 65 pounds since the beginning of the year.

I wasn't planning on increasing the LGD dose, just staying at 5mg, but maybe 5mg is too high? Maybe there's no point taking that much? What do you think? What did you mean when you said 3mg was the kicking point?

I feel a little better this morning, still don't know what is wrong but I'll go to the doctor if I don't feel right today.

I meant 3mg was when I started to feel a substantial strength and endurance increase. Doses lower than that was to get my body acclimated to it; I like to start cautiously incase adverse effects arise. I stayed at 3mg for a few weeks, now I'm at 4mg for a few weeks, and will finish off at 5mg for my first run. This seems to be the upper limit most are reporting to use. Perhaps on my next run I'll try to dose a bit higher but it all depends on how much more this study evolves and what new data we'll have in the coming months. LGD's structure is still unpublished to my knowledge so a lot might change by then, especially with more labs bringing their own version of it to market.

Hi all, just an update:

I've been running the LGD-4033 and GW-501516 for 7 days now, and I'm almost over the sickness I had, so I'll be hitting the gym again starting Monday.

However, I've been having some trouble. I don't know if this is caused by the GW, or the LGD, or neither, but... All week I've been feeling more muscle cramps than would seem normal. For example last night I did some pullups and pushups, felt a really noticeable muscle pump, then I tried to go for a run but my calves started cramping up after less than a mile, even though I have been resting all week, eating a lot of clean food, and drinking lots of water.

I might need to try cutting out the GW or the LGD or both and figure out what is going on with the cramping. Even when I did the pull ups, I just tested my max reps of strict pull ups to see if I had gotten any stronger since last week, and I did 24, normally I can do 21, so maybe I'm a little stronger... But after doing them, my biceps were twitching a little, like mini-cramps / spasms...

So yeah, something weird is going on with the cramping. Not sure what. Any ideas?

those are called pumps bro. and they are a great thing cause it means you are shuttling in nutrients and blood into the muscle which will aid growth.

you can reduce pumps by taking taurine.. n2guard and also straight taurine from mr supps will help..

this is great to hear though proves this shit works

those are called pumps bro. and they are a great thing cause it means you are shuttling in nutrients and blood into the muscle which will aid growth.

you can reduce pumps by taking taurine.. n2guard and also straight taurine from mr supps will help..

this is great to hear though proves this shit works

Well there were 2 things going on, the cramps and the pumps. You're not saying pumps are the same thing as cramps are you? I've heard of taurine helping prevent cramps. Pumps are nice but cramps aren't nice and are no help. I've had pumps before without cramps, I don't think they are the same thing at all.

I have an idea though what might be causing the cramps. Recently I started taking Cellucor C4 Extreme, which has a lot of caffeine in it. Some people get cramps from caffeine. I'm going to try going off of caffeine this coming week and see if the cramps go away.

The cramps are no good, they make it so I have to stop running or lifting or whatever workout I'm doing. I've tried drinking more water, more salt intake, more potassium, more calcium, more magnesium, nothing has worked. I'm going to try cutting out caffeine next. Normally I ingest at least 500mg or more of caffeine per day if you combine energy drinks, diet coke, and C4 Extreme which by itself has 200mg of caffeine per scoop. I was taking 2 scoops an hour before workouts for a while there. This much caffeine, maybe that's the problem. Also the energy drinks usually have taurine in them, whereas the C4 Extreme doesn't, so maybe that's why adding the extra caffeine from the C4 might cause more cramps if I'm sensitive to caffeine?

Another item of interest, I've had my genes analyzed by 23andme.com and one genetic trait they found is that I'm a slow metabolizer of caffeine, so it stays in my system longer than normal. For what it's worth. Maybe that means I shouldn't take so much of it.

Hi all, I have had 2 gym days so far this week without caffeine. I stopped caffeine Saturday so I've been off for 4 days now.

No cramps so far in the gym. I think I was having a bad reaction to the caffeine. Things are going pretty well in the gym considering I took a whole week off! My cardio conditioning suffered a little but strength looks good so far. I did 4 bar muscle-ups in a row which is the most I've done so far, I did 3 once before but they felt easier this time.

Another thing I noticed since cutting out the caffeine is my heart feels better. I didn't even notice my heart at all. Normally it sometimes feels like it's beating out of my chest or even a little sore like it's overworked or something. The last couple of days in the gym I have had a hard time catching my breath and getting enough air (cardio conditioning?) but have not even noticed my heart at all, it's just doing its thing with no problems. I think the caffeine is bad news for me, at least in the doses I was taking. So for the time being I will completely be off caffeine during this cycle.

Another very noticeable thing, however, is an increase in appetite. I feel like I want to eat everything in the house. Last night for example I had a nice reasonable paleo dinner after working out, probably around 500 calories. Then I couldn't sleep, all I could think about was how hungry I was. So I got up and had a bowl of steel cut oats with a scoop of protein powder and a little butter in it. I call it "broatmeal" haha... Protein oatmeal, bro... After 1 bowl I still couldn't take it and I ate a 2nd bowl! Yikes. So I totaled it up, that was about 700 more calories!

I'm not sure if I should be worried, I guess if I chalk this next few weeks on LGD off as a "bulking cycle" then I don't need to feel guilty, after all, I didn't eat more than 2500 calories total yesterday, even though I felt like I pigged out (big lunch, big dinner, etc). 2500 calories is not a ton for someone my size if you're trying to put on muscle right? I think just so I don't stress out too much, I will allow myself 3 or 4 weeks of "bulking" mode while I'm testing out this LGD stuff, and then worry about cutting after that. I know how to lose weight, I've lost over 60 lbs so far this year, I can always cut after this.

I'd prefer to gain muscle mass while cutting fat but I hear that is very hard to do... The hunger though on LGD seems greatly increased and it's much harder for me to control what I eat.

Another thing I wanted to mention: This might be my imagination, but I feel like maybe recovery is a bit accelerated on LGD so far. Take yesterday for example. We did squat cleans which worked my legs pretty hard. Normally, I get DOMS, my legs would usually not be sore the day I lifted, just tired, then sometimes they would only be a little sore the next day, then the day after that they would be very very sore. Well, yesterday, just a couple hours after doing the squat cleans, my legs were already very sore, tender, and burning, as if a day or two had passed already. By the time I went to bed I was thinking, holy cow, I am not going to be able to walk tomorrow I'm so sore! However, I ate a bunch of protein and oatmeal like I mentioned earlier before bed, then I also drank a gallon of water before going to sleep. The next morning, my legs are still sore but they are much much less sore than they were last night, they feel like they recovered significantly during the night. That seems faster than usual to me. We'll see if this trend continues but it would be great if this stuff makes me recover faster!

Oh I forgot to mention, I also took an extra 2mg of LGD-4033 with my protein and oatmeal before bedtime. Just trying to do whatever I could think of to improve recovery during the night. I figured if my legs stayed as sore as they were I wouldn't be able to work out the next day at all!

Top Bottom