Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 log

Just an update: Had a BIG PR today in the gym. We did 5 rounds of 5 reps of push press today, with the goal of increasing each round to find our 5 rep max. Previously my 3 rep max was 155 lbs, from about 3 weeks ago. Tonight on my 5th round I got 5 reps of 195 lbs! I felt very strong tonight. I have a feeling next week is going to be pretty intense.

Update: Don't have much to report, due to some nagging pain in my shoulder (bursitis I think) and, most of all, an achilles tendon injury or inflammation (not sure which) I have not been to the gym this week. I have just been doing some bodyweight exercises (pull ups, air squats, handstand push ups, sit ups, and push ups) at home until my joints and tendons feel better, I'm thinking by start of next week I can hit it hard again, hopefully.

What I can report is that this stuff definitely feels to me like it would help you gain weight. I've put on about 7 pounds so far, and I've been really trying to be careful what I eat, but the hunger is unstoppable. I don't know how much of that is muscle, my arms and chest do appear a bit bigger. I probably should have taken measurements or pictures from before I started. Anyway, the hunger is crazy, I'm just hungry all the time, I want to eat everything in the house. It's really hard. I am not sure if it is worth it for me. I have never been a hard gainer, if anything the hard part for me is cutting and leaning down. Putting on muscle and getting strength gains just comes naturally when I lift heavy, it might take longer without the SARMS but it happens.

I am not sure if this LGD stuff is worth it in my case, even if it speeds up my strength gains it is making me crazy with the hunger pangs. I'll stick with it until the 3 or 4 weeks are up at least, but if the hunger keeps driving me crazy, this might be the first and last cycle I try with LGD. Or I might try taking a smaller dose and see if it still helps without making me so hungry. Maybe 5mg a day is just too much. What do you guys think about that? In the study they only used 1mg a day, maybe I should scale it back to that dose.

Oh I forgot to mention one other thing, this is a really cool thing I seem to notice about LGD: It seems to be speeding up muscle recovery. I normally get DOMS but when taking LGD it seems like muscle soreness is a thing of the past. I'll have to see if this is really true next week when I do more lifting, but so far it seems like this stuff makes my muscles recover much quicker. For example last week I got a new PR on push press, 30 pounds more than I had ever lifted before, and my shoulders never got sore after that workout. Since I got a PR and it was really hard, I was definitely pushing myself, and when I push myself and lift heavy I always get sore from it, usually I'm sore the next day, then MORE sore the 2nd day, then it takes a couple days to not be sore any more. This time, I almost felt like I started getting sore the same day, then the next day I felt a tiny bit sore, hardly enough to notice, then it was done, no more soreness. I was really surprised. Anyway so far it seems like muscle recovery is amazing with this stuff.

Oh I forgot to mention one other thing, this is a really cool thing I seem to notice about LGD: It seems to be speeding up muscle recovery. I normally get DOMS but when taking LGD it seems like muscle soreness is a thing of the past. I'll have to see if this is really true next week when I do more lifting, but so far it seems like this stuff makes my muscles recover much quicker. For example last week I got a new PR on push press, 30 pounds more than I had ever lifted before, and my shoulders never got sore after that workout. Since I got a PR and it was really hard, I was definitely pushing myself, and when I push myself and lift heavy I always get sore from it, usually I'm sore the next day, then MORE sore the 2nd day, then it takes a couple days to not be sore any more. This time, I almost felt like I started getting sore the same day, then the next day I felt a tiny bit sore, hardly enough to notice, then it was done, no more soreness. I was really surprised. Anyway so far it seems like muscle recovery is amazing with this stuff.
Same experience with Osta (soreness in muscle).

Is there any way LGD-4033, or S4, or GW-501516 would cause joint pain or tendon pain? I seem to have been experiencing more of these kind of problems since starting LGD-4033. I used to never even think about my joints doing crossfit but lately it seems like they get sore a lot or I strain tendons easier than I'd expect.

I've done GW cycles before so I don't think it's that, but this is the first time I've been on S4 or LGD.

Top Bottom