Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro not working? Bunk?

SoyGuero

On my first Test E @ 500mg cycle and 2 weeks later lumps under nipples appeared. Was using Armidex .5mg Ed since beginning cycle as well.

Had Cem liquid letro on hand and tapered up to 2.5mg a day for 2 weeks now and nothing. Started nolva @ 50mg few days ago with the Letro and still nothing. lumps are the same size and they never were sore/ itchy ether.
Help:confused:

Get pharma brother...

I'm not a fan of RC sites especially when they charge the same or more than pharma.. Cem Letro is like $70 for 30ml, that's a lot, and it's not working.

Ordered some pharma letro the other day and should be here soon. Weird thing is I was getting the dry joints sides on the liquid Letro but it wasn't that bad. Sex drive was up and down. I'm hoping its bunk or under dosed.

Any idea on why the pharma armidex didn't prevent it in the beginning? i was at .5 Eod then ed starting after first pin of test e.

On my first Test E @ 500mg cycle and 2 weeks later lumps under nipples appeared. Was using Armidex .5mg Ed since beginning cycle as well.

Had Cem liquid letro on hand and tapered up to 2.5mg a day for 2 weeks now and nothing. Started nolva @ 50mg few days ago with the Letro and still nothing. lumps are the same size and they never were sore/ itchy ether.

Help:confused:

Any idea on why the pharma armidex didn't prevent it in the beginning? i was at .5 Eod then ed starting after first pin of test e.

We are all different. Some of us are more prone to gyno sides.

Your test dose it too high. Since i get the same sides as you, i realised that a trt dosage is more than enough. Dont go over 300mg test per week its all you need anyway. Half a g of test is asking for trouble really imo since we are prone to sides.

Get legit pharma AI's see a doctor get a prescription and you should be fine. Make sure you cut down on the test dosage and have your AI's ready!

Keep us updated and good luck.

✌🏽

For second opinions duh lol

Going to start the Pharma letro first and see how it goes before lowering the Test E. I'll give it a week before lowering.

Should I continue taking Nolva with the letro? Nothing has changed since I added EC Nolva along with the cem liquid letro:worried:

Weird thing is I AM having sore joints while in liquid letro. So WTF.

Top Bottom