Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let have a bet in the karma bookie if the pats can go 16-0 !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
i think the bills can take the patriots, don't ask me why. at least if marshawn lynch is healthy. yeah they got owned in the beginning of the season, but that team is better than alot of people think. they should have beaten dallas

the patriots will lose to a team no one will expect them too...i just know it.

would be even funnier if the 0 and forever dolphins beat the pats. they always find ways to win meaningless games against division rivals (specifically the pats) *cough* 2002 *cough*

I discussed this with my friend today; we were thinking they will have a mental letdown to the Jets or Bills just to take the pressure off; then blow it out at the end of the season.

calveless wonder said:
i think the bills can take the patriots, don't ask me why. at least if marshawn lynch is healthy. yeah they got owned in the beginning of the season, but that team is better than alot of people think. they should have beaten dallas

the patriots will lose to a team no one will expect them too...i just know it.

would be even funnier if the 0 and forever dolphins beat the pats. they always find ways to win meaningless games against division rivals (specifically the pats) *cough* 2002 *cough*

patsfan1379 said:
Dude, all this cheating crap makes you sound like a five-year old that cries to mommy because he's getting pwned at Chutes & Ladders.

We get it. You don't like the Patriots.

ya right and monkeys might fly out of my butt

Top Bottom