Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant just dropped 81 points

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Ray Mac was the greatest bb player of all time. He regularly scored 100+ a game and was just under 10 feet tall. Surprised none of you ever heard of him.

I'm sorry 1 guy scoring 81 points will not win you a championship. Just ask Michael Jordan.

1 man who draws the whole defense towards him so other can shoot threes will win champoinships. Shaq has brought every team he has been on to the championship. Miami, he'll get there as well

Kobe ain't doing jack in the playoffs cause his team is standing around watching him

Last edited:
gjohnson5 said:
I'm sorry 1 guy scoring 81 points will not win you a championship. Just ask Michael Jordan.

1 man who draws the whole defense towards him so other can shoot threes will win champoinships. Shaq has brought every team has has been on to the championship. Miami, he'll get there as well

Kobe ain't doing jack in the playoffs cause his team is standing around watching him

If his shooting percentage was over 50% on a regular basis then all those points might equal more victories. But, I believe he shoots in the mid 40's? Which isn't all that impressive. Correct me if I'm wrong. Iverson is even worse.

I knew that guy would do something like this eventually. He's determined to show up Jordan. He'll never catch Wilt. That's still amazing though......#$@#%@ KOBY!

gjohnson5 said:
Shaq has brought every team he has been on to the championship.

First, You follow this quote by saying he'll take Miami there. Meaning he HASN'T taken every team he's been on to the championship, which just makes this a stupid statement.
Second, he hasn't WON any championships WITHOUT Kobe.
second place is first loser.

Last edited:
JonPee said:
gjohnson5 said:
Shaq has brought every team he has been on to the championship./QUOTE]

First, You follow this quote by saying he'll take Miami there. Meaning he HASN'T taken every team he's been on to the championship, which just makes this a stupid statement.
Second, he hasn't WON any championships WITHOUT Kobe.
second place is first loser.

Considering He's only played 1 full year there I think you pass judgement a litte quickly. Second off He didn't need Kobe to get Orlando to the championship so I think you just need to rethink what you're saying. or better yet just think first...

gjohnson5 said:
Considering He's only played 1 full year there I think you pass judgement a litte quickly. Second off He didn't need Kobe to get Orlando to the championship so I think you just need to rethink what you're saying. or better yet just think first...

I never said he won't ever make it to the finals with the Heat (which he may not), but to say he made it with every team he's been on when he clearly hasn't is just a stupid statement.
And I already acknowledged he'd been to the championship without Kobe.. Too bad he got schooled by Hakeem who made him look stupid and lost

gjohnson5 said:
People, Kobe is scoring 81 points because he's trying to prove he can win without Shaq... Not the other way around. Kobe didn't even make the playoffs last year without Shaq...

Are you kidding me? This isn't a 1 person game. There's 5 people on the court. The people surrounding Shaq are a hell of a lot better than the people around Kobe. Kobe doesn't have the Dwayne Wades or Alonzo Mournings that Shaq does. Give the Lakers Wade, Mourning, Walker, and Payton and see if the Lakers make the playoffs.
To say Shaq is better because his team did better is just asinine.

Top Bottom