Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant just dropped 81 points

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
lol listing alonzo mourning as a good player.. wade was a fucking rookie last year.. walker payton? they weren't even on the fucking team last year you fucking retard..

When did I ever say they were there last year? My point was Shaq has better players around him. All Kobe has is Odom. Nobody else on that team is worth a damn. I'd take Mourning over just about anyone on Lakers roster besides Kobe and Odom. And you also have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Kobe saying Shaq gets away with it was NOT to the media, it was to the police. You obviously only hear what you want and have love your fantasy world so I'm done arguing with you.

dont give a fuck if it was to the police or the fucking dali lama .. he's a fucking rat bitch.. he also ratted out malone too you remember that?

gjohnson5 said:
I'll ignore the rest of what you said as it's not worth arguing. The reason why Shaq will win finals and probably another championship is just because of the above statement. Rethink your words as you seem to not think before typing

Just because I don't think the same as you doesn't mean I don't think. The fact that Shaq is on a better team than Kobe does not make him a better player. Why is that so hard to grasp? Kobe hasn't won anything without Shaq, but Shaq hasn't won anything without Kobe either. Plus Shaq playing now is NOT the same Shaq that won 3 titles with Kobe. He's just not as dominant as he was. Maybe if he could cut down on the whoppers he'd get it back, but he's proven himself over and over to be undisciplined. How can you call a guy who refuses to even get himself in shape a "team player"?

When Kobe scored 62 against the Mavs it was a blow out, when he scored 81 they ended up winning by 18. When Kobe scores all these points his team usually ends up winning. If when he scored all these points the Lakers were losing then you'd have a point. But he doesn't, so you don't.

Without Kobe the Lakers would be one of the worst teams in the NBA. With him they have a very good chance of making the playoffs.

Curious to see if you guys actually argue my points or just go back to the childish name calling that seems to be all you can come up with.

Phaded said:
dont give a fuck if it was to the police or the fucking dali lama .. he's a fucking rat bitch.. he also ratted out malone too you remember that?

Saying something to the media just to be a dick and saying something to the police when you are charged with rape are two completely different things. How can you say they're the same?

I do remember that, and I also remember Malone instigating it by making inappropiate comments to Kobe's wife.

Ok now I promise I'm done

Kobe ain't shit. I could take him one on one. I can also kick every one your asses.

"I shit on all of you" Tom Berringer in Platoon.

JonPee said:
Just because I don't think the same as you doesn't mean I don't think. The fact that Shaq is on a better team than Kobe does not make him a better player. Why is that so hard to grasp? Kobe hasn't won anything without Shaq, but Shaq hasn't won anything without Kobe either. Plus Shaq playing now is NOT the same Shaq that won 3 titles with Kobe. He's just not as dominant as he was. Maybe if he could cut down on the whoppers he'd get it back, but he's proven himself over and over to be undisciplined. How can you call a guy who refuses to even get himself in shape a "team player"?

When Kobe scored 62 against the Mavs it was a blow out, when he scored 81 they ended up winning by 18. When Kobe scores all these points his team usually ends up winning. If when he scored all these points the Lakers were losing then you'd have a point. But he doesn't, so you don't.

Without Kobe the Lakers would be one of the worst teams in the NBA. With him they have a very good chance of making the playoffs.

Curious to see if you guys actually argue my points or just go back to the childish name calling that seems to be all you can come up with.

When Kobe grows up and learns to use the palyers around him , then he will be back in winning form. The knock on Kobe from the beginning is that he's selfish. The qualiy of the team is an issue but not the issue that's stopping the lakers. it's thier go to guy shooting like he's the only dude one the floor

JonPee said:
Saying something to the media just to be a dick and saying something to the police when you are charged with rape are two completely different things. How can you say they're the same?

I do remember that, and I also remember Malone instigating it by making inappropiate comments to Kobe's wife.

Ok now I promise I'm done

what the hell does shaq have to do with his rape charge whether or not he's being talked to by the police.. a rat is a rat plain and simple.. kobe is a great basketball player ill give him that.. but if they ever rebuild that franchise.. he'll ruin it all again.. and get your facts straight before you call shaq a lazy bastard..

Phaded said:
what the hell does shaq have to do with his rape charge whether or not he's being talked to by the police.. a rat is a rat plain and simple.. kobe is a great basketball player ill give him that.. but if they ever rebuild that franchise.. he'll ruin it all again.. and get your facts straight before you call shaq a lazy bastard..

It was an offhand comment that he never thought would get out. It's not something he said to try and get himself off the hook or to hurt Shaq's image. It'd be like if you're on the freeway speeding along with a bunch of other cars and the cop only pulls you over you might say "What about those other cars? Why just me?". That's not being a "rat".

Kobe didn't ruin the Lakers, Shaq did. Just like Shaq ruined Orlando. Shaq's the one who always started shit with Kobe in his little interviews. Shaq's the one who ALWAYS came into the season severely out of shape and never got to where he should be. Like when he waited until the end of the offseason that one year to have surgery and ended up missing the first month and a half when he could have had it at the beginning of the offseason and had time to recover and get back in shape. Shaq is a whiny little girl and I don't see how nobody notices this.

Can you seriously check out the Lakers squad and say Kobe should be shooting less? Then who should be shooting more? The Lakers are something like 1-7 when Odom shoots 15+ times. The Lakers are a HORRIBLE team that shouldn't be over .500, yet due to Kobe are legit playoff contenders. You really think Luke Walton and Chris Mihm getting more shots is good for the team?

Top Bottom