Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant just dropped 81 points

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
gjohnson5 said:
Considering He's only played 1 full year there I think you pass judgement a litte quickly. Second off He didn't need Kobe to get Orlando to the championship so I think you just need to rethink what you're saying. or better yet just think first...

Yea, he had a guy nammed Penny Hardaway, who a the time was very very good. Bottom line Shaq has ALWAYS had a second threat with him. Hardaway in Orlando, Kobe in LA, now D-Wade in Miami. I would love to see how the current Lakers team would be if you switched Shaq for Kobe.

PS-He hasn't even played one full year in Miami. He never will.....the dudes always hurt!!

JonPee said:
Are you kidding me? This isn't a 1 person game. There's 5 people on the court. The people surrounding Shaq are a hell of a lot better than the people around Kobe. Kobe doesn't have the Dwayne Wades or Alonzo Mournings that Shaq does. Give the Lakers Wade, Mourning, Walker, and Payton and see if the Lakers make the playoffs.
To say Shaq is better because his team did better is just asinine.

lol listing alonzo mourning as a good player.. wade was a fucking rookie last year.. walker payton? they weren't even on the fucking team last year you fucking retard.. give kobe the team shaq had last year minus shaq and i guarantee he doesn't even put em in the playoffs.. and i'm gonna guarantee kobe wont put his team in the playoffs this year either..

tzan said:
Yea, he had a guy nammed Penny Hardaway, who a the time was very very good. Bottom line Shaq has ALWAYS had a second threat with him. Hardaway in Orlando, Kobe in LA, now D-Wade in Miami. I would love to see how the current Lakers team would be if you switched Shaq for Kobe.

PS-He hasn't even played one full year in Miami. He never will.....the dudes always hurt!!

i guaranfuckingtee the team would be better cause the whole team wouldn't be sitting there waiting for kobe to do something.. when you dont have 1 superstar on the team the whole team starts to play better because they aren't all riding his fucking shadow.. take the detroit pistons for example.. a bunch of role players now they are the best team in the league..

Phaded said:
wade was a fucking rookie last year...

Before you start shooting your mouth off, do some research bud. Wade was a rookie 2 years ago. Last year he was in his second year and one of the best players in the league.

Obviously you don't like Bryant.....which is your opinion and is fine. However, you can't honestly tell me that you would rather have Shaq than Kobe on your team right now all things considering(age, health, etc...)

tzan said:
Before you start shooting your mouth off, do some research bud. Wade was a rookie 2 years ago. Last year he was in his second year and one of the best players in the league.

Obviously you don't like Bryant.....which is your opinion and is fine. However, you can't honestly tell me that you would rather have Shaq than Kobe on your team right now all things considering(age, health, etc...)

honestly lets look at what bryant did to the lakers franchise and see whether i'd rather have him or shaq on my team... bryant is the reason shaq, malone, and phil jackson all left, i'm pretty sure bryant is the reason they can't sign any decent free agents, and i'm sure bryant wouldn't take a pay cut if any decent free agents actually wanted to play for the lakers.. with all that being said.. when all the rape shit was happening shaq was actually on bryants side and talking good about him.. and what does bryant do? he tells the media that shaq cheats on his wife all the time.. what kindof person is that.. yes i do hate bryant he's a great basketball player.. but he'll never be a great person in my eyes.. and i'd never want him to be part of my team if i owned a franchise.. you can't build a team around him.. cause what if that shit happened all over again? .. or if he doesn't get what he wants he'd prob. leave like a little bitch..

and ya i fucked up about wade lol i researched it later and was like wow i'm dumb :)

ya scoring 81 points is amazing.. but if you watched the game.. he took almost every single shot the entire 3rd and 4th quarters.. i'm sure there are many players in the league that if they did that.. they'd score 81 points.. fuck i remember tracy mcgrady scoring 19 points in like 39 seconds or something..

Now that Shaq is gone from L.A. there are a lot of sports writers comming out and saying that the reason you didn't hear anything bad about Shaq while all that drama with Kobe was going on was because he basically had them all in his pocket. If you wrote good things about Shaq, you got invited to his parties, got gifts, more interviews, etc....

Phaded said:
ya scoring 81 points is amazing.. but if you watched the game.. he took almost every single shot the entire 3rd and 4th quarters.. i'm sure there are many players in the league that if they did that.. they'd score 81 points.. fuck i remember tracy mcgrady scoring 19 points in like 39 seconds or something..
Kobe scored 81 points by taking 46 shots. Allen Iverson constantly takes more than that many shots and comes out with 35-40 points.

If you had the choice between having Shaq on your team or Kobe and chose Kobe, then you know nothing about basketball!!!

Shaq is the most dominant player in the league, hands down. A center is ten times more valuable then any other position (guard, small forward, etc).

Top Bottom