Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started first cycle not sure on what to do for pct any help guys?

officergooch

I just started my test e cycle at 250mg twice a week. I'm 5'7" 165 and 19 years old. I have anti on hand and have some clomid and nolva coming in the mail in the next few days. The problem is I don't know when to begin the pct and how much to take. Any suggestions?

Actually you want to take Nolva/Clomid 14 days after your last shot.

Make sure you also use hcg @ 250ius 2 times per week to keep your balls BIG. You want to start using HCG 3 weeks into your cycle. This will allow you to produce more natty test during PCT when the nolva starts stimulating you to make it. Shrunken balls can not produce as much .

For nolva

Two weeks after your last shot:

nolva 40mg ed ,wk 1
20mg ed ,wk 2
20mg ed ,wk 3
20mg ed ,wk 4

Clomid 50mg ed for three wks at bed time

Good luck bro

i just started my first cycle of test also.. im using andropen 275.. and was wondering if clomid alone will be good enough of a pct....?? and then i was thinking of taking some kind of natural test booster when done with the 3 weeks of clomid... im 21 years old... 5'10'' 200 pounds... been working out for 2 years.. im using 1cc every 4 days for bout 9 to 12 weeks...

I just started my test e cycle at 250mg twice a week. I'm 5'7" 165 and 19 years old. I have anti on hand and have some clomid and nolva coming in the mail in the next few days. The problem is I don't know when to begin the pct and how much to take. Any suggestions?

injecting urself with test at 19 weighing 165lbs. should u be waiting a little longer before u start shooting up roids?

Top Bottom