Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a tough call for the Superbowl.

ass_face said:
They have not played a single quality team this year. They will be overwhelmed and I see Hasslebeck with at least 2-3 int's and about 5-6 sacks.
you don't understand leaque parity

4everhung said:
cincinnati led at half
very true, look at the final score... kitna IS AN EXPERIENCED QUARTERBACK. he may not be the best but we had to adjust our defense to accomodate for the new gameplan presented by him.... also look at our posessions.... we scored like 7 straight posessions.

you know damn well Kitna isn't carson palmer
in his brief play he torched the Pitt secondary deep at least once

4everhung said:
you know damn well Kitna isn't carson palmer
in his brief play he torched the Pitt secondary deep at least once
everyone knows that the pitt corners are the weakest unit on thier team, but they ahve tightened up and it wasn't kitna that scorched our secondary..... it was cinci's recievers. if the steelers can stop indy's and denver's and (after some coaching) cinci's air attacks, i trust them to stop engram and JJ..... not to mention that no defense has come close to shutting down the steelers offense. so even in a shootout type situation i trust us over them

hamstershaver said:
joey harrington is an experienced qb what is your point?
you were right about the penguins but that was because of i hadn't seen how differnet the new nhl was. i stand by opinions this time.

Top Bottom