Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a tough call for the Superbowl.

4everhung said:
no it means mid-way through the game cincy was hanging tough
and final scores are a weak indicator of how competitive a game actually was
good then ull agree that the denver/indy games were bigger routs then the scores indicated

i think the yankees will win

Im thinking of starting a bookie event for superbowl.

Anybody interested?

Boardin087 said:
good then ull agree that the denver/indy games were bigger routs then the scores indicated

Especially the Indy game. When Polomalu intercepted mellon head... it should have been over.

FUCK!! I hate this 2 week lapse. Just play the fucking game the next week.

hamstershaver said:
hes talking so stupid that its not even worth arguing about

You have a qb in Seattle that threw for 1000 more yards, a higher completion rate and a better TD/Int mark, who is ALSO in the backfield with Alexander. A defense that ranks 7th in points allowed.

Dunno....ass face must know something that we dont to be that sure.....

The Shadow said:
You have a qb in Seattle that threw for 1000 more yards, a higher completion rate and a better TD/Int mark, who is ALSO in the backfield with Alexander. A defense that ranks 7th in points allowed.

Dunno....ass face must know something that we dont to be that sure.....

Yeah, they played a shit schedule. Steelers played much better competition and are ranked 2nd or 3rd in defense. If they played Seattle's schedule they would have been number 1 by a mile. Meanwhile Seattle is 17 in defense against all the shit teams they played.

Also, Sean Alexander will not do shit against Pittsburgh's run D. Only 2 backs have cracked 100 yards this year... he won't be the third. And comparing yards is idiotic... Steelers usually get a 14-17 point lead and trade clock killing for yards and stats. Cowher with an 11 point lead at any point in the game is 105-1-1... he is not a stat whore... he just wins. By the way, Ben missed 5 games... so there is your thousand yards.

The only chance Seattle has is to force a turnover and get a 14 point lead... if they fail to do this, the game will be over.

Look... after the Superbowl... just come back to this thread re-read my responses and realize that I was 100% right. Thats all I ask.

lol all you faggots who think so highly of seattle put your money with your mouth is.. ill put 100 on pitt pointspread to anyone who wants to bet..

Phaded said:
lol all you faggots who think so highly of seattle put your money with your mouth is.. ill put 100 on pitt pointspread to anyone who wants to bet..

I would be willing to double the point spread. This is going to be a 10+ point victory.

I just went all-in on 4everhung's Bookie event.

I've been thinking back over the past few games and I think I'm not really impressed with the Seattle QB. The Seattle D reacts very quickly but I think the Steelers D is even faster. Mostly down to the guy with the dreads. If he's injured then Steelers are in trouble. I think while he's in the game they have a grip on it.

In offence I think the Steelers have a more responsive QB and more variety of runners although Alexander is better all around currently than any of the Steelers runners. He's been shut down before.

I think Steelers are the quicker and more flexible team. I don't see the Hawks holding them and it's just a question of the spread. The line has climbed to 4.5 already.

Top Bottom