Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a tough call for the Superbowl.

4everhung said:
you know damn well Kitna isn't carson palmer
in his brief play he torched the Pitt secondary deep at least once

I think the game would have been closer, but I still think Pittsburgh would have prevailed. The one game Cincy did beat Pittsburgh they had 4 turnovers... to 0. And Pittsburgh's O-line had a rookie Left tackle who decided to false start about 4 times. It is really hard to judge teams by their divisional opponenents. The Ravens sucked this year, but they always come to play in Pittsburgh... that is a very heated rivalry between very familiar teams... same with the bengals.

Boardin087 said:
..... not to mention that no defense has come close to shutting down the steelers offense. so even in a shootout type situation i trust us over them
8 0f 16 games
21 points or fewer
yeah,yeah ben missed how many?

ass_face said:
I think the game would have been closer, but I still think Pittsburgh would have prevailed. The one game Cincy did beat Pittsburgh they had 4 turnovers... to 0. And Pittsburgh's O-line had a rookie Left tackle who decided to false start about 4 times. It is really hard to judge teams by their divisional opponenents. The Ravens sucked this year, but they always come to play in Pittsburgh... that is a very heated rivalry between very familiar teams... same with the bengals.
I tend to agree that Pitt probably would have prevailed
play that game 10 times,they win 6
IMO the pitt/cincy game was the AFC championship

ass_face said:
If the game was 30 minutes long that would mean something.
no it means mid-way through the game cincy was hanging tough
and final scores are a weak indicator of how competitive a game actually was

Top Bottom