Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a tough call for the Superbowl.

Steeler 37
Seattle 21

I think Steeler come out and punch them in the mouth and in the late 3rd quarter and 4th Seattle gets a few garbage points to make it seem a little closer.

Seattle against 3-4 teams have not been impressive and this is arguably the best 3-4 in the league right now. Hasslebeck will look like a befuddled retard.... Just like Manning and Plummer. I mean... Seattle barely beat a Washington team that squeaked into the playoffs and they crushed a battered Panther's team who were playing their 4th string running back and had Julius Peppers running around with one arm in a sling. All this while being at home.

Meanwwhile... Steelers beat the 1,2 and 3 seed in the superior conference on the road. And (removing shitty calls in the Indy game) crushed all 3.

Also, I can't see Seattle's D stopping Ben. Their O-line is clicking and providing time. Steelers seem to easily pick up 4-3 teams blitzes.

I think the line will get closer because the media will try to build up Seattle, but I really don't see them competing in this game.

If Seattle can jump on an early lead - most likely will win. Pittsburgh has a difficulty with coming back from a deficit. The Denver game would have been alot different had that first pass that deflected off Bailey been intercepted. Big Ben is getting better as a passer, but his history is for short throws. And a big game might mean a choke.

That being said, I am pulling for the Steelers.

Or the Cleveland Browns and the points.

mekannik said:
If Seattle can jump on an early lead - most likely will win. Pittsburgh has a difficulty with coming back from a deficit. The Denver game would have been alot different had that first pass that deflected off Bailey been intercepted. Big Ben is getting better as a passer, but his history is for short throws. And a big game might mean a choke.

That being said, I am pulling for the Steelers.

Or the Cleveland Browns and the points.

You are totally wrong... Ben has the highest average yards per throw in the league. Most of his passes are deep. It is apparent you don't watch them play.

That being said... Seattle will be crushed. They have not played a single quality team this year. They will be overwhelmed and I see Hasslebeck with at least 2-3 int's and about 5-6 sacks.

ass_face said:
You are totally wrong... Ben has the highest average yards per throw in the league. Most of his passes are deep. It is apparent you don't watch them play.

That being said... Seattle will be crushed. They have not played a single quality team this year. They will be overwhelmed and I see Hasslebeck with at least 2-3 int's and about 5-6 sacks.

Totally? Do not think so - pull your face and the rest of your head out of your ass. Most of the yards on his passes are post reception, hence the receiver not the passer tacking on the yardage.

And I did see a pretty lame duck flying in the air from Ben - and that was a medium ball. Do you think his thumb and knee troubles are not going to affect his deep pass capabilities?

And as I wrote prior, I am taking the Steelers.

mekannik said:
Totally? Do not think so - pull your face and the rest of your head out of your ass. Most of the yards on his passes are post reception, hence the receiver not the passer tacking on the yardage.

And I did see a pretty lame duck flying in the air from Ben - and that was a medium ball. Do you think his thumb and knee troubles are not going to affect his deep pass capabilities?

And as I wrote prior, I am taking the Steelers.

Well, he has more passes of 20 yards or more by percentage of passes than any other QB... They tend to set up the long pass with play action and Ced Wilson or Randle El are usually on the other end of it. I do think his thumb still is a little fucked, but it seems to effect him every few passes. Even when he was healthy, you will see him loft passes that look a bit ugly, but it seems to be done on purpose and usually they are touch passes. That being said, his thumb looked pretty good in Denver.

I mentioned Seattle months ago only to get verbal jabs from several members

Top Bottom