Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there interest in an EF Fantasy Football League?

mylife

Football season is only two months away and FF drafts will be kicking off within a month.

Last year a member named Duritz organized an EF FF league but the turnout was marginal. I believe he's left the board now (probably contracted AIDS) so I thought I'd throw out the question.

I'd prefer to require a $50+? registration and draft fee which will provide payout for the league winners. Team acquisition costs $29.95 so if each owner pitches in $80 and we have 20 people signup there would be $1000 worth of prize money.

Payouts would look something like-

1st- $500
2nd- $300
3rd- $200

Here is an overview of FF rules if you're unfamiliar with the process or need a refresher. http://games.espn.go.com/content/ffl/2004/rules

If we can generate enough interest I can organize a league through ESPN.com. Hollar back if there's even remote interest on your part. If not, please visit a doctor for HRT.

Please don't move this to the Sports forum, if you must, at least leave a copy intact on C&C.

Top Bottom